Newbe At Hrh?

SHELL

Mouseketeer
I have never been to universal but go to disney at least twice a year for the past 10 years. I booked my plane and car for March but when should I book our reservation for HRH? We really want to stay there and buy the front of the line passes or whatever those things are? Any suggestions on booking. It seems expensive to book now. Should I wait for discounts or just book and worry about the discounts later. Any suggestions on room since we have never been? Also should we buy a package with the passes since we have never been there we aren't sure what to do.
Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

If you stay at one of the on site hotels--Hard Rock, Portofino, or Royal Pacific--you don't need to buy front of the line passes. You automatically get that perk all day by showing your room key.
You can book your room now and keep calling for discounts. There is the Entertainment Discount that you get when you buy the Entertainment book. You can get the one for your local city and use all the discounts all year. The hotel discounts are the same in all the books. There is the fan club discount--there are people on these boards who have been kind enough to send the fan club card to people whose employers don't provide them. AAA discounts, Florida resident discounts, Annual pass holders discounts.
As far as park tickets are concerned you can get five day bonus passes for the price of a two day ticket on line at the Universal website. I think this works out much cheaper than buying a package with tickets included.
I doubt they have the discounts listed yet for March, but call 1-800- Be A Star and see what available and when the discounts will be listed.

Definitely stay on site and buy the entertainment book. With one use and it pays for itself!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter