Newbie “Collector” Advice

AmazingGracie

Earning My Ears
Greetings Everyone,

I am new to Disboards so I apologise if I post this in the wrong place. I was wondering if you had any advice for a new “collector” of Disney merchandise? Particularly for a Brit like myself.

I have built up a small connection of Plush toys and pins since moving in with my Boyfriend and have started to make space for them in an unused guest room. However my local Disney store is almost 4 hours away and I personally find the UK online store lacking.

Thank you for your time any suggestions would be most welcome!

Love,

Gracie

There are some places where you can find people that go to the parks a lot and will buy pins at a pretty reasonable cost when new releases come out. There have been times where I have bought pins from people that went to Disneyland. I find that helps me build a collection as well. There is also facebook groups for pins and the disney dolls that help give information with online drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!