Newbie here..

TequilaSunrize

Earning My Ears
I guess you can say I'm a long time lurker and first time poster here. I enjoy all the information these boards have given me throughout the years. I have a disney trip coming up sept. 14-21 2019 at BWV. I just wanted to tell you how great Davids DVC is. First I tried the "other" rental site, 3 weeks go by and didn't hear nothing from them, so I decided to cancel and get my deposit back. I then went to David's and BOOM, 3 hours later they have a confirmed reservation for the BWV studio waiting for me. Awesome site and very helpful. Just wanted to thank everyone on here for giving me the needed info on this site and helping me through the process. Im glad to finally be a member on the disboards!!

hi Im looking to put in a request in the next week or two for Poly villa. Hoping they aren't all booked for next fall. Once the request is fullfilled I will need to give the full payment within how long? Can you change dates if needed as it gets closer or is it all nonrefundable?
I'm looking at the prices and it looks like we will save about $1500 on our trip.
What perks do you NOT get by using them that you would if you booked through Disney? just maid service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts