News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a test. Flight of Passage posted wait is 90 minutes. Touring plans app says actual wait is 75. Let’s see who’s right.
26ptmx.jpg

I appreciate the details of theme parks and this parent is letting his child ruin them.
Your options at this point are:
1) remain silent
2) attempt to gently correct the child on behalf of their parents
3) get super passive aggressive (examples: call somebody on your phone to complain and assume they don't know English, attempt to position yourself to knock over the child by "accident", cough in their general direction without covering your mouth)

Let us know how you proceed? :P:D

Your options at this point are:
1) remain silent
2) attempt to gently correct the child on behalf of their parents
3) get super passive aggressive (examples: call somebody on your phone to complain and assume they don't know English, attempt to position yourself to knock over the child by "accident", cough in their general direction without covering your mouth)

Let us know how you proceed? :P:D
I’ve remained silent so far mainly because the child doesn’t speak English. I’ve given several eye rolls but the dad is too busy on his phone.

I’ve remained silent so far mainly because the child doesn’t speak English. I’ve given several eye rolls but the dad is too busy on his phone.
This doesn't surprise me...as patient as you are with all of us on the boards when we go on tangents, lol! We have been preparing you for this moment!!

Also please control your children. I am standing behind a foreign family who is letting their son climb over everything in the FoP queue and allowing him to hit plants with the warning card they give you.

ugh, I had a similar situation a few years ago in the queue for the Little Mermaid ride. The line had stopped (assuming a technical issue) when we were in the circular room part. These two kids were climbing all over the "rock" walls and hitting the light fixtures. They were running back and forth and after the second time they banged into me/my family I asked them to stop and to no run, be careful, etc. They went to an adult in their group to complain that I said something to them and she looked at us and just shrugged her shoulder and turned back around

About 10 minutes later their entire group, I guess frustrated with the wait, went into a door marked "Cast Members Only" - not sure what happened to them after that

They are being very nit picky about the warning cards for flight of Passage. They are making sure you read the cards before you get on.

interesting - there must have been some incident where a person was injured/got sick or something and complained/threatened to sue Disney ... no way they just all of a sudden came up with this on their own

ugh, I had a similar situation a few years ago in the queue for the Little Mermaid ride. The line had stopped (assuming a technical issue) when we were in the circular room part. These two kids were climbing all over the "rock" walls and hitting the light fixtures. They were running back and forth and after the second time they banged into me/my family I asked them to stop and to no run, be careful, etc. They went to an adult in their group to complain that I said something to them and she looked at us and just shrugged her shoulder and turned back around

About 10 minutes later their entire group, I guess frustrated with the wait, went into a door marked "Cast Members Only" - not sure what happened to them after that
That’s quite the story. They must be inside Ursula’s cave now ;)

interesting - there must have been some incident where a person was injured/got sick or something and complained/threatened to sue Disney ... no way they just all of a sudden came up with this on their own
Yep. I wasn’t given a card at the entrance because I think the CM thought I was with the group in front of me. The CM at the card collection point made me read the card even though I had said I’ve been on this attraction several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!