News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is second-hand info from another thread here, but someone reported being told no entrance until 6:00 for all parties this year.
(I actually think it was on the paid parking thread from a lady who spent 2.5 hours(!) on the phone with the “call-back” CM.)
This rumor surfaces every year and turns out to be false. It will be interesting to hear if this turns out to be accurate for the 2018 parties.

Is it just me or does August 17th seem really EARLY for Halloween? I thought the parties started early last year, but the middle of August is still summer for a lot of places.

My kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day - so anything Halloween in August seems crazy early to me - so this is just exaggerating that feeling from last year for me

I called DVC to order my discounted MNSSHP tickets for October, I asked about the party hours, and was told that the party starts at 7, but you can get in at 4. The park closes to regular guests at 6. Since I can't see the tickets, I can only go by what she told me.

I called DVC to order my discounted MNSSHP tickets for October, I asked about the party hours, and was told that the party starts at 7, but you can get in at 4. The park closes to regular guests at 6. Since I can't see the tickets, I can only go by what she told me.
That matches what has happened in the past.

26ptmx.jpg

Ah, Dwight! LOL! I want to see a show where he and Ron Swanson meet. :)

ugh, I had a similar situation a few years ago in the queue for the Little Mermaid ride. The line had stopped (assuming a technical issue) when we were in the circular room part. These two kids were climbing all over the "rock" walls and hitting the light fixtures. They were running back and forth and after the second time they banged into me/my family I asked them to stop and to no run, be careful, etc. They went to an adult in their group to complain that I said something to them and she looked at us and just shrugged her shoulder and turned back around

About 10 minutes later their entire group, I guess frustrated with the wait, went into a door marked "Cast Members Only" - not sure what happened to them after that
The umpa loompas got them ;)

So uhhh that whole 6pm entry was a “bus driver” type rumor...yup called it, LOL
Except depending on who you talked to last year different CMs had different info. Not bus drivers, just random CMs. Some said entry at 4 (most did say this), a few said entry at 6 (wrong) and then the whole FP debacle on top of that. CMs totally had way different info on that. I'm guessing they are closing that FP loophole this year as much as IT will allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter