News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they tie the rollercoaster in with the story :) That the roller coaster is being opened by the Incredibles and Jack Jack escapes the VIP waiting lounge as he is too short to ride, kinda similar to Maggie in The Simpsons ride except not a simulator :) Apparently the Bob section of the 2nd scream tunnel smells like cookies which is probably an added bonus to being on the ride :)

You should then get cookies coming off the ride ;) I know, there is a cookie booth you can buy them at.

The overlay is okay...as another poster posted, I wish the tunnels weren't so plain. And the multiplied Jack Jack's could have been done better. The land does look fun for what it is.

That that two way mirror? Go guests can't look into the cabins but people inside can look out. I guess that makes sense

I am interested to see what the final look will be ... seems like it wouldn't be the best idea to have a bunch of mirrors flying through the sky, reflecting the sun down of people or in the eyes of drivers in some areas.

You should then get cookies coming off the ride ;) I know, there is a cookie booth you can buy them at.

The overlay is okay...as another poster posted, I wish the tunnels weren't so plain. And the multiplied Jack Jack's could have been done better. The land does look fun for what it is.

I am interested to see what it is like at night - it might not be as jarring going in and out of the tunnels and the multiple Jack Jack's might come off better when you can't so clearly see the poles holding them up

I don't remember any of the rumors mentioning seats at all, could be wrong. If everyone stands they could handle the large rolling expeditions you sometimes see in the parks, side-by side strollers, wheeled coolers. That might be the only way. At ski resorts I've seen small benches around the sides, you sorta half-lean half-sit on them.
There was an earlier video on the dedicated thread but I don't feel like digging too much for it lol so I found this from a bit more recent video on the dedicated thread of what the manufacturer is likely making for Disney:

upload_2018-6-22_10-36-53.png

Obviously without having official confirmation from Disney it's hard to tell for sure. That's why I really want to see inside those puppies lol.

There might be a little bit too this - but I am thinking that even with "free dining" they have a lot of occupancy available in early September. More than likely it's an incentive to try and get people to come at a slow time of year. (They aren't adding a lot to the price for the "extras".
Apparently it's working. I've been looking for an excuse to stay at a non-value resort and this is it. I was originally booked at POP that week but I've just changed it to CBR! My TA was saying it was filling up fast which might explain why I'm in the 4:30 seating for the exclusive dinner!

You’d think they would’ve started prilimanry work though. This Pixar Pier thing is just weird.
It has been strange ever since the D23 announcement. If I remember correctly, Pixar Pier was the one announcement that gathered the least amount of cheers/applause during the Parks and Resorts Presentation.

I have always had hope that Pixar Pier would do well. However, with it opening with two attractions not even opening yet, since when has Disney done something like that? New Fantasyland maybe? I consider that different since Disney added a lot of things. A lot of Pixar Pier is just overlays of existing attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter