NHL - National Hockey League only - READ POST #1

RustManFan

devoted to all things Disney!!
Starting a new NHL thread. Comply with any rules I post here if you want me to DISign for you....

Remember, I always require that you indicate the JPG file name that you want (and just the jpg and not a link or the full path)

If I have made something for another team that you would like for yours, indicate the JPG you want emulated please.

Only NHL....no baseball, basketball, college sports, or tiddly winks!! Requests for other sports WILL be ignored here!

Link to NHL folder: http://s387.photobucket.com/user/RustManFan/library/Disney Stuff/Sports/NHL Hockey?sort=3&page=1 (password in my Meet the DISigners profile)

DBL101 previously started a thread with hockey DISigns so please also look there. Guarantee the DISigns are good!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=28635738#post28635738

I will be slowly creating all NHL teams as time permits so please be patient.....

And do NOT quote back a DISign in this thread. Thank you!

Be sure you save the full size image and not a thumbnail (Photobucket opens around a 65% image if you simply click on an image)

go to Photobucket

double-click on selected image

move mouse to upper left

click on zoom in (the double-clicking may have already done this)

then and only then move mouse to right and click on download

BuffaloSabres.jpg

Thank you so much!!! Designers have done alot of sports teams, but I have not been able to find hockey!!!! Could you possibly do Carolina Hurricanes design? You're awesome!!!

Would you consider doing Manitoba Moose - farm team of the Vancouver Canucks?

MickeynMinnie - read post #1 now. why did you include the quote?

EEK! How exciting! My family LOVES hockey.... anyway I can get a Montreal Canadians one? I suppose Team Canada isn't an option eh? (hehehe on the "eh")

You Rock! :thumbsup2

Great job!! can't wait till you get to Flyers and the Leafs...
could I suggest maybe a small "28" on the back arm of Mickey
year created=great hockey number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!