Nightlife at WDW Post-Pandemic?

Here are a few ideas:
  1. Food and Wine Festival: Each fall, Epcot hosts the Food and Wine Festival, featuring a wide variety of international cuisine and beverages. It's a great opportunity to try new flavors and relax with friends.
  2. Fireworks Dessert Party: For a special treat, consider booking a dessert party with a view of the nightly fireworks show at Magic Kingdom. There are several different packages to choose from, and all include delicious treats and beverages.
  3. Spa Day: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and other Disney resort hotels offer luxurious spa services, including massages, facials, and other treatments. It's a great way to relax and recharge.

The Boardwalk is a good option. I would second Jellyrolls there. I can be a lot of fun. You can also stop into Abracadabar either before or after for a really well made cocktail and fun decor. Actually you could start the night at Flying Fish which is one of the best restaurants on property. (I LOVE the art deco interior Atlantic Dance Hall, but its days of being a true nightlife destination are sadly dead).

If you enjoy Tiki bars as I do, Trader Sam's Grog Grotto feels like the most adult Disney location on property to me. Waits can get insane on the weekends and there are no reservations, just a waitlist. But if you can find a night to go during the week, its usually pretty manageable. If you do have to wait for a while, you can get the same drinks on the outdoor Tiki Terrace (just no signature tiki mugs) and listen to some live music most nights. Or go upstairs and have a drink at Tambu Lounge, including one that you drink out of a big pineapple. But the antics and effects inside of Trader Sam's make it fun and lively. Must-do for me.

I think your success rate at Disney Springs will vary. You could get drinks at a bar like Jock Lindsey's, House of Blues, or The Edison. But the Springs is also a family destination, so in many of these locations you may also see kids and families (and if not in the bar, they will def be crowding the walkways) so it might not have the typical "nightlife" feel you want. You could always splurge for a bowling lane at Splittsville, where you can order food and rink to your lane. Again though, there will likely be kids.

If you're looking to actually go dancing, you'll have to take a car to one of the clubs in downtown Orlando. If only Disney had kept Pleasure Island open!

Here are a few ideas:
  1. Food and Wine Festival: Each fall, Epcot hosts the Food and Wine Festival, featuring a wide variety of international cuisine and beverages. It's a great opportunity to try new flavors and relax with friends.
  2. Fireworks Dessert Party: For a special treat, consider booking a dessert party with a view of the nightly fireworks show at Magic Kingdom. There are several different packages to choose from, and all include delicious treats and beverages.
  3. Spa Day: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and other Disney resort hotels offer luxurious spa services, including massages, facials, and other treatments. It's a great way to relax and recharge.
I would be very grateful if you could name at least approximate prices, if possible. I want to plan a budget and take it with a reserve , so as not to be made a fool of and not try anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter