No Avatars?

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Trying to come to terms with what's happened, I thought I would try and get my posts looking more like poohlover, but when I tried to put my avatar in, it said they are not allowed. Is this a permanent or temporary measure?

Only had my Pooh and Piglet for a few days and now they've gone. :(

Can anyone shed light on this, will we be able to use avatars some time in the future? Thanks.

No avatars for the forseeable future over here I'm afraid...I'd pop the little fellas into your signature instead.

Penny :)

Thanks for that info Penny.

Now, how do I get the avatar into my signature? Other folk's signatures don't show up at all, I get a box and a red cross so maybe I won't be able to put Pooh into my signature after all?

Anyone any ideas on this?

Is your Pooh uploaded onto the web anywhere? If you pop the address of it in your siggie box with the appropriate Img tags, it'll work. You should be able to see everyone's siggies no probs. If you see a red box with an X in, that usually means there is a problem with the persons pic, not with you. Can you see my countdown clock ok?

If you still have trouble, give me a shout or post on the Techy Board and someone can help you out there :)

Penny :)

Hi Mazzy :wave:

Have you still got Terry's e-mail on your pc with the website 'addresses' for the Pooh pics. If you typed the relevant one (for Pooh and Piglet) in the Signature box - I think! - it should come up. Sorry I can't be more certain as Terry's away til tmw.

I'm missing Dumbo too!

Janet :wave:

Hi Janet

Yes, I tried typing in the website info for Pooh, but it just came up as I typed it, ie text!

Let's hope Terry can come to our rescue when he gets back! :D

mazzy - hit the IMG button above and copy in what you've got - you should end up with something that looks like {IMG]http://this.is.the.pic.jpg[/IMG} but with all square brackets.

if that works then copy it exactly into your signature.

Bev

Trying this now Bev

rpoohm19.gif

LOL!!!!! Well, that's not quite Pooh and Piglet is it! :rolleyes:

Gawd, to be a techie! ;)

What am I doing wrong, anyone know? :D

Originally posted by Mazzy
Trying this now Bev

rpoohm19.gif

well - you've done everything right but that image is not Pooh - I suspect that Angelfire have done something to poor old pooh to stop you linking to him like this.

Bev

Bev, Terry kindly set this up for me so I haven't a clue what to do now, just wait and hope that my knight is shining armour will turn up soon! ;)

here he is for you - I've put him in my webspace where he should be ok.

rpoohm19.gif

IMG]http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bevs97/rpoohm19.gif[/IMG

again add the extra square brackets at either end

Well Bev, thanks for your help, I can see Pooh on your post, but just getting a box with a red cross in on my own! Can YOU see pooh on my post?

I think it's time for lunch, I'll come back later when I've had some 'brain food'!

Thanks so much for trying Bev :D

[ IMG]http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/bevs97/rpoohm19.gif[/IMG ]

rpoohm19.gif

my web address is BevS97 - cut and paste it, then you won't get any spelling mistakes.

Bev

OOOOHHHHH I have my Pooh and Piglet back at last! :bounce:

Thank you SO MUCH Bev, for all your help, you have made my day! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter