No more fried food!

When we reached that point (when DH said "I want REAL food), we went to Disney Springs and got the half chicken at Wolfgang Puck Express.

When we reached that point (when DH said "I want REAL food), we went to Disney Springs and got the half chicken at Wolfgang Puck Express.
We have had that too along with their meatloaf, salmon & pasta dishes. One of our regular stops.
OP I think Polite Pig has a backed/smoked chicken dish. Don't remember if it was a quarter or half. We had the rack of ribs.

Quite a few QS places have a 1/2 baked or smoked chicken. Several of the mod and value food courts, in the parks Cosmic Rays in MK sometimes, Flame Tree BBQ (smoked half chicken) in AK, Seasons in Epcot Land pavilion.

I believe Polite Pig has one, but I didn't get it. I was alone and I said "Do you have anything smaller than half a chicken?" but they did not.

Raglan Rd has an excellent roast chicken, and T-Rex does a mean rotiserrie chicken!

I think a lot of the quick service have the grilled chicken sandwich instead of fried. I've definitely gotten it at the ABC commissary in Hollywood Studios

I've had the half chicken at Polite Pig and it was delicious. My husband had to help me eat it(huge portion) and he also thought it was great.

We have had that too along with their meatloaf, salmon & pasta dishes. One of our regular stops.
Yes, WGPE roast chicken is delish. But their bacon wrapped meatloaf, OH MY LORD! ITS AMAZING! Im drooling just thinking about it. I love the crispy onion straws, and the gravy they pour on top...even the mashed potatoes is a killer. :lovestruc:love:

Dont forget the Chicken Guy at Dis Springs has the grilled chicken tenders. Apparently its quite good.

Lots of healthier choices like the ones mentioned above. If you are looking for other MK options:

Grilled Salmon with couscous and broccoli, Lighthouse Sandwich (hummus, tomato, and broccoli slaw) at Columbia Harbor House
Antipasto Salad and Flatbreads at Pinocchio Village Haus, tomato basil soup as a side

I think a lot of the quick service have the grilled chicken sandwich instead of fried. I've definitely gotten it at the ABC commissary in Hollywood Studios
Cosmic Rays does also, but it has bacon and cheese on it. It was quite tasty though!

Lots of healthier choices like the ones mentioned above. If you are looking for other MK options:

Grilled Salmon with couscous and broccoli, Lighthouse Sandwich (hummus, tomato, and broccoli slaw) at Columbia Harbor House
Antipasto Salad and Flatbreads at Pinocchio Village Haus, tomato basil soup as a side

I love that salmon at CHH. I get it on every trip!

My favorite is at Wolfgang Puck Express. In May, I had it twice at The Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge. At that time it wasn't available for lunch - only after 5 p.m.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter