No more Prime Rib sub at B&C?

tarmand

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh
I have read in a few posts that the prime rib sub is no longer on the menu at B&C. Say it ain't so! That was my favorite thing. Anyone recommend anything else?

When we went in Dec, they had run out of that for the night, However DH was able to get it in July. I dont know if its been discontinued since then, but it was there then. It wasnt on the outside menu for take out, but it was there when we sat down inside. And it was very good! ;)

We were just there 8/21-8/31 and went to B&C and when I didn't see the prime rib sub, I asked and they told me it was replaced by the roast beef sub, which my DH got and said it was "ok", it was 8.99, I got the double cheeseburger for 8.99 plus 40 cents for cheese and it was the best cheeseburger I have had in a log time. We used Q&C vouchers there.

I hate to hear that. Do you think it was because of the vouchers? I would even pay [gasp] full price for the prime rib sub. :(

Oh well, it looks like I'll be getting the burger. What's so sad is that I am on Weight Watchers to lose weight for my trip so that I can eat and gain it back on my trip! There is no dieting at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter