No park day lunch or dinner ideas?

Lorip1006

Earning My Ears
Hi All, visiting DD who is doing DCP. I’ll have 2 “down” days. I’ll be by myself, not planning to buy park tickets for them. Where would you eat given those circumstances? I’m open to lunch or dinner , table service, lounge or quick service. Thanks. I’m looking forward to your ideas!

Beignets at the POFQ food court or Mickey Pretzels at the pool bar are my favorite snacks. Olivia's at Old Key West.

I like Jiko for dinner, Sanaa for lunch, Mara anytime. All at AKL-Jambo or Kidani.

Many of the food options are outside the parks to be honest.

Many Deluxe hotels have a top restaurant and then you have all of Disney Springs as well with various options but mostly lunch ones IMO.

You really need to specify what you want to eat to get a good option.

I really liked the new French Dip Sandwich at Beaches & Cream when I had it last month.

As someone who always stays at POFQ, I’m partial to the Jambalaya at
Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory and the Beignets at Scat Cat’s Club Cafe.

Ah! The remodeled Beaches and Cream! I’d love to see that!! Great idea! Could do that for an early lunch then a fancier dinner. Maybe one of the lounges first a light dinner and adult beverage?

Where are you staying?

I’ve done Geyser Point at WL on my last two solo trips and would definitely do it again - once I sat at the bar and once I sat in the regular area.

I also had a delicious breakfast at Primo Piatti at the Riviera resort and I put Bar Riva over there on my list for lunch or dinner on my next solo trip.

Oh my gosh! I am in WDW now. Today was a solo day and I did have lunch at Geyser Point! It was really perfect! Quiet and delicious and a first time visit; I love new! I also stopped in at the new Beaches and Cream, just to see the remodel. They did a very nice job and I had the opportunity to talk with a very nice DCP from Georgia as well. Thanks for the advice! Tomorrow it is the Flower and Garden show!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter