No PhotoPass ride photos?

As mentioned above, if you're missing photos, let PhotoPass know. There's a form on their webpage - scroll all the way to the bottom, click on the link to the FAQs, then click on the question "What should I do if photos...are missing from my gallery?" That brings up a form for you to enter as much information as you have, including photos from the same day so they can see what you were wearing and what you look like. I've also entered the code number for the MBs we were wearing. I've done this many times, and the only time they haven't been able to find my photos was once on Everest when the camera wasn't working.

UPDATE: I did contact PP, but they needed details I couldn't give them (time I rode rides within a 30 min window), so I just let it go.

But I just had a other visit last week (Dec. 8-11) and every ride photo showed up on its own, so maybe they were having issues in the past? Same me, same MB, same masks, so none of those were the problems.

If others in your vehicle took their masks off or down, the picture gets deleted.

That isn't the reason many of our rides photos never appeared. We were a larger group so we pretty much had exclusively family in all ride vehicles, everyone adhered to the mask rules, and still several times photos just never appeared, but we didn't have the time to run down the missing photos every time it happened. Our friend did call about one missing Splash Mountain photo and it took her 45 minutes on the phone to get it added to our Memory Maker account. The system is hardly error proof under the best of times, WDW deleting photos just rubs salt in the wound. I'd rather them spend their time making sure photos make it into your account in the first place.

That isn't the reason many of our rides photos never appeared. We were a larger group so we pretty much had exclusively family in all ride vehicles, everyone adhered to the mask rules, and still several times photos just never appeared, but we didn't have the time to run down the missing photos every time it happened. Our friend did call about one missing Splash Mountain photo and it took her 45 minutes on the phone to get it added to our Memory Maker account. The system is hardly error proof under the best of times, WDW deleting photos just rubs salt in the wound. I'd rather them spend their time making sure photos make it into your account in the first place.

We ran into this issue today. We are a party of 7 and some photos are showing others are not. So far the only rock n roller photo is my son, nobody else.

Our friend did call about one missing Splash Mountain photo and it took her 45 minutes on the phone to get it added to our Memory Maker account.
There’s an email form on the PhotoPass website I’ve used many times to report missing photos. They’ve always found them (except once on EE when the system was down). You just need to submit it within 30 days of the photos being taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!