No zombies here, just 10+ years of trip reports!!!

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
What is Disneytopia? It is the perfect Disney vacation, one where the resort is wonderful, crowd levels are low, food is great, commando plans work, and you get that extra, suprise of Disney Magic. So, every year we try to get closer and closer to achieving Disneytopia on vacation until we win the lottery and move in to Golden Oak.

I am terrible at writing trip reports. It would take me forever once I returned home and I would forget things. So, after three attempts at reports, I finally decided to just do them LIVE! while on vacation at WDW as well as just lumping them all together in this one trip report. Maybe if the report stays around long enough, then I truly can watch my girls grow up at Disney World. You are welcome to join us on our trips.

Some introductions.

DW and I on our honeymoon .... a long time ago in a theme park not to far, far away...

WP_20150730_007.jpg

Our two dds. They are the ones in the middle.

WP_20140409_003.jpg

Last edited:
So, how did we get here?

Neither DW nor I had Disney experiences as children. DW never went as a child, and I went once with my parents, as a 12 year old boy, to Epcot, on a Saturday during Spring Break, managed 3 whole rides, and walked through the countries.

When DW and I got married, she wanted to honeymoon in WDW. I thought, well, it wasn't that great that many years ago, but let's give it a shot. As you know by reading this, it truly was a magical Disneymoon and the beginning of many future trips.

Past trips
(1) 1987 - Epcot
(2) 2000 - All Star Music
(3) 2005 - All Star Sports
(4) 2006 - POP Century
(5) 2007 - POP Century
(6) 2008 - Caribbean Beach
DVC Member
(7) 2009 - Saratoga Springs Resort
(8) 2009 - Vero Beach/ Old Key West
(9) 2010 - Animal Kingdom Villas
10) 2010 - Wilderness Lodge Villas
11) 2011 - Boardwalk Villas
12) 2011 - Bay Lake Tower
13) 2012 - Hilton Head Island Resort
14) 2012 - Bay Lake Tower - Keep reading. It starts below.
15) 2013 - Old Key West Resort - page 9
16) 2014 - Beach Club Villas - page 13
17) 2014 - Boardwalk/ Vero Beach- page 18
18) 2015 - Cabana Bay Resort - page 24
19) 2016 - All Star Movies/ Vero Beach - page 26
20) 2016 - Boardwalk Villas - page 30
21) 2017 - All Star Movies - page 34
22) 2017 - Polynesian Villas & Bungalows - page 38
23) 2018 - Boardwalk Villas/ VBR - page 39
24) 2020 - Boardwalk Villas - page 41
25) 2021 - Sarataga Springs - page 42
26) 2023 - Boardwalk Villas - page 42-43
27) 2024 - Boardwalk Villas - page 43

Last edited:
And so begins the October 2012 BLT trip report.

Friday
:drive:

Saturday
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Mass
California Grill Dinner

Sunday
Fulton's Crab House
DTD Shopping

Monday
MNSSHP

Tuesday
Citricos

Wednesday
Epcot EMH
Akershus breakfast
WHW (i still like it all these years later)
Chefs de France

Thursday
MNSSHP

Friday
Wave lunch
:drive:

Last edited:
We will be driving down in the black, Pontiac Astek. I call it the Tumbler from the Batman movies, because that would just be really cool to be driving that. We have the Disney Family stickers on the back. Wave if you see us on the road.

Last edited:

I'm in! Does your Tumbler have that cool feature where it drives itself while you lay down and aim the missile? Or is that a Wayne Enterprises after-market add-on?

I'm in! Does your Tumbler have that cool feature where it drives itself while you lay down and aim the missile? Or is that a Wayne Enterprises after-market add-on?

By the time this thing is over with, his Aztek is going to be way more awesome than your rocket van. :rotfl2:

That is the Wayne enterprise add on. Although, there are times I don't remember while driving, so maybe there is an autodriver. :crazy2:

NORM!!
ahem, sorry.. I'm in. If for nothing else than to see
1) if you can keep up your post pace away from a keyboard and mouse, and
2) if that Aztek can really make it to DW. Back when they first came out, I'd pull up next to one in my Firebird and think "These two vehicles CAN'T be from the same company!" :rotfl: Tell me, Norm; did Pontiac build excitement into them, too? I mean, without the rocket launcher.

Hope y'all have a safe journey and GREAT trip!

ETA.. missed the front page by -><- THAT much

Other side of Nashville. South bound ...

WP_20170805_17_03_59_Pro.jpg

So, that wasn't from when this trip report was done. But, we were there this last weekend so I updated it with a picture of Nashville. :lmao:

Last edited:
I finally made it and am all caught up. Long week at work. Hope your trip is great. Can't wait to hear more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!