Non-park hopper ticket questions

Valentina8623

Earning My Ears
This is probably a very dumb question, but I made the mistake and booked my package with non-park hopper passes. It is fine, as I’m not sure we want to go through the stress of hitting several parks in one day, but can I go to let’s say MK in morning, then go back to the resort to rest and swim and then return to MK? Can I re-enter the same park after I have left? Also, is it at all possible to add on a park hopper option and if so how do I go about that? Thanks everyone!

Yes, your theme park reservation guarantees you access to that one park for the entire day; leave and re-enter as often as you'd like.

And yes, you can add the park-hopper option at any time. Just stop by Guest Relations or a ticket window. Be aware hopping is a flat price and will cost the same whether you add it on the first day or the last day, and allows hopping on any day. If you want, you can probably call to have it added to your package before arrival, but since you can do it onsite you might not want to sit on hold forever to do it in advance. No theme park reservation required for hopping, just enter the 2nd park after 2pm.

Yes with a non park hopper you can leave and reenter the same park throughout the day.

Yes you can add park hopper now or while you're there.

Yes, your theme park reservation guarantees you access to that one park for the entire day; leave and re-enter as often as you'd like.

And yes, you can add the park-hopper option at any time. Just stop by Guest Relations or a ticket window. Be aware hopping is a flat price and will cost the same whether you add it on the first day or the last day, and allows hopping on any day. If you want, you can probably call to have it added to your package before arrival, but since you can do it onsite you might not want to sit on hold forever to do it in advance. No theme park reservation required for hopping, just enter the 2nd park after 2pm.
Thank you so much for that info. May I ask you another question, not sure if you know the answer to this. I purchased the 6 day park tickets and added the water park. Does that mean I can do 6 days at the theme parks and an additional day at the water park, or does the waterpark count within those 6 days? So only 5 day theme park and 1 day water park?

Thank you so much for that info. May I ask you another question, not sure if you know the answer to this. I purchased the 6 day park tickets and added the water park. Does that mean I can do 6 days at the theme parks and an additional day at the water park, or does the waterpark count within those 6 days? So only 5 day theme park and 1 day water park?

The water park entitlements are separate from theme park entitlements.

6 day park tickets and added the water park
With the 6-day plus water park and sports option, you get:
  • 6 days to visit the 4 major theme parks (one park per day without hopper)
  • PLUS 6 visits/entries to the following:
    • water parks
    • mini-golf (before 4pm)
    • Oak Trail golf
    • Oak Trail foot golf
    • ESPN (this may still be closed)
You may use the PLUS options on the same day as a major theme park entry or on different days. Unlike the theme park entries which is 1 per day without hopping, you may use multiple PLUS options on the same day (for example, a water park and mini-golf).

With the 6-day plus water park and sports option, you get:
  • 6 days to visit the 4 major theme parks (one park per day without hopper)
  • PLUS 6 visits/entries to the following:
    • water parks
    • mini-golf (before 4pm)
    • Oak Trail golf
    • Oak Trail foot golf
    • ESPN (this may still be closed)
You may use the PLUS options on the same day as a major theme park entry or on different days. Unlike the theme park entries which is 1 per day without hopping, you may use multiple PLUS options on the same day (for example, a water park and mini-golf).
Thank you so much! That really clears things up for me now. I had no idea.

This is probably a very dumb question, but I made the mistake and booked my package with non-park hopper passes. It is fine, as I’m not sure we want to go through the stress of hitting several parks in one day, but can I go to let’s say MK in morning, then go back to the resort to rest and swim and then return to MK? Can I re-enter the same park after I have left? Also, is it at all possible to add on a park hopper option and if so how do I go about that? Thanks everyone!
The only "dumb question" is the one not asked. That's what this board is for and it does a great job! Just my opinion.

IMHO it's easier right now to just add park hopper at the concierge desk of the hotel if staying onsite. Waiting on the phone for 3 hours is too much of my life I never get back.

OP, for what it's worth - we have NEVER booked park hoppers in our entire Disney career. We always have a blast and make the most of every single day (one park per day) and you can too if you're unable to get park hopper added! Any day in Disney is better than any day anywhere else! :earboy2:

This is a great question. I have 3 littles so I'm thinking we may need to go back and rest for a bit mid day. Happy to know we can visit the same park the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter