Non-profits benefiting cast members impacted by Covid?

SleighBelle

Mouseketeer
The company I work for will match donations made to charities doing work to support communities impacted by Covid. Since I consider Disney and cast members ’my people’, I would like to make a donation to a charity that benefits cast members.

My first thought was Second Harvest Food Bank since that is a local charity that Disney supports. But I don’t know if that is the best one that actually helps cast members.

Any other ideas?

Me too, it breaks my heart, and I will do anything I can to help. I’m the only one in my family who was never a cast member, so it really hit me hard.

Bouncing this thread, because I would love to hear more about what most helps the struggling cast members! Please chime in if you know or heard something that helps. And Merry Christmas to all <3

ETA: This comment isn’t about a non profit, but just another way someone could potentially support CMs. Sorry for any confusion!

On top of the food resources listed above, there are a bunch of cast members who make crafts and all kinds of things on the side- or on the main if they’re not working. There’s a Facebook group. I don’t know if I’m allowed to post it here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!