Non restaurant dining at Royal Pacific?

dato63

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Loew's Royal Pacific in a couple of weeks. My children want to order from Dominos - the Dominos in Orlando still carries some food items they don't here locally.

What I wonder is - is there tables/chairs anywhere at the resort where we could sit and eat? We are in separate rooms, so just wondered if there was any area inside or out where we could eat together -(outside being December, I realize would be weather permitting).

Thank you in advance for any tips you may have.

We are staying at Loew's Royal Pacific in a couple of weeks. My children want to order from Dominos - the Dominos in Orlando still carries some food items they don't here locally.

What I wonder is - is there tables/chairs anywhere at the resort where we could sit and eat? We are in separate rooms, so just wondered if there was any area inside or out where we could eat together -(outside being December, I realize would be weather permitting).

I know there are outside tables and chairs on the lowest level, along the walkway where the shops and game room are.

Orchids Lounge during the day is quiet as it doesn`t open till 5pm. I`m thinking if it`s cold outside you may prefer to be inside.

Some of the outside seating areas are smoking areas which would put me off eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter