Nonmember making requests?

anl

Mouseketeer
I am a teacher and was so blessed by one of my families with a stay at SSR 3 bdm this summer. Since this was a gift, I certainly don't want to bug her with petty things like requesting a location.

Am I correct that I cannot make any requests and only the member can? Should I just leave it up to disney as to where we are?? We will have a car but also 3 kids who are spread out in age and I want them to be able to enjoy the resort.

The member can contact MS and have them noted on the reservation.

During the on-line check-in process which begins at 60 days from check-in, there will be some check boxes for requests and you can select a max of two. I've had decent luck with SSR requests made during on-line check-in, but most would recommend having the member contact MS.

I am a teacher and was so blessed by one of my families with a stay at SSR 3 bdm this summer. Since this was a gift, I certainly don't want to bug her with petty things like requesting a location.

Am I correct that I cannot make any requests and only the member can? Should I just leave it up to disney as to where we are?? We will have a car but also 3 kids who are spread out in age and I want them to be able to enjoy the resort.

What a wonderful gift of appreciation! :)

All buildings at SSR have 2 GVs and only the member can make such requests before check in at the resort except for limited options during online check-in. SSR is a great resort with transportation provided to other areas of the resort, so your family should be able to access areas of interest easily. However, if there is an area you'd prefer (I'd suggest The Springs or Congress Park), why not see if the family would make that request for you. It is easily done with a call to MS and I doubt they would mind at all!

Have a wonderful stay! :teeth:

Thank you! What are the options when you do online check in?

Thank you! What are the options when you do online check in?

Usually which section (Grandstand, Springs, etc) and floor. Other choices may include near pool, near Carriage House (check in area). With a 3-bedroom Grand Villa, floor (if selection is available) would not be necessary.

It's been a while and I don't recall what all of the options were.

What a gift! Before I retired my best gift was a $10 gift card! :rotfl2: Obviously you are a wonderful teacher and you show your good sense by not wishing to bug the donor about location of your Grand Villa. I hope you find an option for online checkin that gets you an area you enjoy. If you speak with the donor before then and can tactfully mention location then go for it! Congratulations and have a great trip!

Thanks everyone!

I'm trying to do online check in and there is no option for Springs. Should I put near carriage house and near pool??

They have the other 4 sections so not sure? I would prefer springs, paddock or grandstand so I'm not sure what my best selections would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter