Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you don't . . . he meant to say the 13th, not the 15th. I'll be gone by the 15th. :goodvibes :goodvibes

FIFTEENTH! I second that vote!:rolleyes:

At Epcot, eh? Maybe catch Candlelight Processional????? How about a Dessert Party @ IllumiNations?

Missed it by two days...dang!:confused3 :sad2:

Oh no you don't . . . he meant to say the 13th, not the 15th. I'll be gone by the 15th. :goodvibes :goodvibes
You said on the other thread 8-15. You'll still be there, depending on what time. Or they could both be Saturdays, and then you'd be sure to get it.

You said on the other thread 8-15. You'll still be there, depending on what time. Or they could both be Saturdays, and then you'd be sure to get it.

I'm not sure what time I will be leaving on the 15th for our flight because I keep waiting to see if airfare will come down; probably around noon. I should arrive on the 8th around 3:00 p.m. I don't want you to be left out, so if they want to change it to Saturdays, that's fine with me.

:flower3:

We miss it by one day! But, you can't please everyone....let alone the number of us to please! I am a bit bummed to miss it by a day, but our trip will be a busy one, regardless. Plus, I prefer the mystic of not really ever meeting them....well, at least I have convinced myself of that since learning of the dates. ;) Personally, I think having a two week spread may be a bit better to "spread the wealth"....so one on the 6th, one on the 20th.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter