Northern Europe on IOS or Med on FOS?

UpstateAddict

Earning My Ears
Northern Europe on Indepence of the Seas or Mediterranean on Freedom of the seas? We are having a hard time deciding. Anyone have any insights?

they're almost the same ship. I have been to both destinations, but not on those ships. Our kids enjoyed both, but they are very different. I would read cruiseciritc.com or other reviews of the ports to decide. they are very different cruises. N. Europe is more of a city-oriented cruise, Med. is more about iconic monuments/ruins of Roman, early Med. civilizations. Both offer a lot. If summer, Med. will be much hotter. In N. Europe, you can even need a sweater in July. What do you like to do? Is there any port you are especially interested in?

they're almost the same ship. I have been to both destinations, but not on those ships. Our kids enjoyed both, but they are very different. I would read cruiseciritc.com or other reviews of the ports to decide. they are very different cruises. N. Europe is more of a city-oriented cruise, Med. is more about iconic monuments/ruins of Roman, early Med. civilizations. Both offer a lot. If summer, Med. will be much hotter. In N. Europe, you can even need a sweater in July. What do you like to do? Is there any port you are especially interested in?
This is exactly what I think of when I close my eyes and think of Europe. We've booked our "dream trip" on the Freedom for next May. It's likely to be a one-and-done for us and that being the case it's unthinkable that we'd miss Rome, Pisa, Pompeii and Monte Carlo. Scandinavia holds a far-distant second interest. We literally can.not.wait.!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter