Northern Virginia Stitchers

Certifiable WDW Nut

Mouseketeer
Hi NoVa stitchers! Can anyone recommend a good framing shop? I just finished a project that I've been working on for several years :-( and I want it framed well. I'm in Ashburn but I'd be willing to travel towards Tysons or Vienna for a framing shop that can handle needlework well.

Thanks in advance.

Try Needlewoman East on Broad Street in Falls Church city. I know that they do a good job (I've seen some of their work!) but they are extremely expensive! They are just about 2 miles (?) down Route 7 from Tysons on the right hand side, and their shop is below an apartment complex. You can see it from the road.

Good Luck!

Hi! I'm across Rt. 7 from you. I've been very happy with Ben Franklin's in Leesburg, though it's been several years since I've had any crosstitching framed. Have you ever used them? They've been around for ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter