Not able to select room requests on MDE online check in

Princess Amy

Nurse by day. Disney Princess by night.
Staying at CBR this early November and when I do online check in it doesn’t give me any options to select room requests. Is this a glitch? Anyone else having or have had problems with this?

Staying at CBR this early November and when I do online check in it doesn’t give me any options to select room requests. Is this a glitch? Anyone else having or have had problems with this?

Been going on for a few months now (blank room request options)...the whole room request feature with online check-in has and continues to be really jacked up. I wish Disney would just remove the feature all together because it's confusing for guests.

I'd call in any room requests you have and ignore that part of online check-in.

Agree. Call the reservation line and ask them to add your request to your reservation.

I'm in the same boat. I would call or wait until after Oct 16 when the new ticket system goes online. You can tell they are making active changes to the site as new splash screens are popping up and its loading faster even though some areas are not loading at all. It will still have issues but some of these simple functions should start working again. Just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!