NOT as mirror image?????

cantwait2008

Earning My Ears
Help! :confused3

I bought Printworks T-shirt transfer paper at AC Moore and I was about to start printing my designs...but when reading the directions, they say to print design on the standard print setting (orientation) - not as a mirror image! Does this make sense? Has anyone used the printworks transfers???

Would be very ironic, since my last post was asking for help flipping my images...lol.... :rolleyes:

I can actually help you out on this one!! You must follow the directions on EACH package of transfer paper - it doesn't matter what brand you use. Some brands want the mirrored image, some don't. I've used both. The one that does not get a mirrored image should have a piece of paper in it that you lay on top of the design as you iron it. It should feel like parchment paper. Lay the parchment on top then iron. The most important thing it to pay attention to the directions for each type of paper you use. Hopefully that is enough to get you started!!!

Thank you! :thumbsup2 That is what I thought, I just needed someone else to tell me...this is my first shirt...I am a little scared...lol :scared:

You probably bought dark paper and you do not need to flip images on dark pape r-

there are some brands that never require flipping - as long as the direction say do not use the mirror image - that sounds right!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter