• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not the Response I was Looking For....

I hope those of you who are upset with the long hold times and the MS handling the MDE issues are also emailing Member Satisfaction. Nothing will change unless enough constructive complaints by members go to the proper place.

It's OK to vent here, but even if DVC reads the DIS, they aren't going to change anything based on complaints posted here.

I hope those of you who are upset with the long hold times and the MS handling the MDE issues are also emailing Member Satisfaction. Nothing will change unless enough constructive complaints by members go to the proper place.

It's OK to vent here, but even if DVC reads the DIS, they aren't going to change anything based on complaints posted here.

IMO it can't hurt to contact Member Satisfaction, but I doubt that that will change anything. DVC has no incentive to change, they are paid based on member satisfaction.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter