Nothing A Little Sangria Can't Fix! A Thanksgiving 2016 Dining Report update 3/21 MK eats

Great report and looking forward to the next one! Wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort, also! Animal Kingdom Lodge comes in second!

Moscato Colada from Geyser Point ::yes::
Looking forward to this review!

This is the cinnamon roll from Gastons, which we've had before but still waited on line about 40 minutes for in Nov.
Glad I don't like cinnamon....so I don't have to wait in a long line for one. Though I do like the Butterbeer...oops, I mean LeFou's Brew but there was no line when I got it in June.

more slushes from Sunshine Tree Terrace for the boys and for me, my 2nd favorite cookie in the World from Big Top Treats:
Yum and more yum!

For Chris, the very popular and always delicious Disney chicken nuggets and and fries:
A staple for my boys...we probably got it 10x in June! Ha.

The caprese flatbread.
Now this is what I would order...no doubt. They have it at SSR and it was really, really good!

I think the chicken looked gross. Really gross.
Agreed!

After lunch we spent time with a bunch of Bears and then more time in Tomorrowland than we normally do, where Steve did this:
Looks quite busy behind you! I didn't notice that in the TR.

I don't have pictures but if you need pictures of BK food then you need to move closer to a town or a least some type of village.
Hahahaha.

Thank you so much for following along with me!
Loved it!

Now I'm really excited to be returning to my favorite resort, WL, in 4 short days
I'm excited for you! Can't wait to get there in 69 days! Yay!

Oh. Yes. I feel you, my fellow mama of oddly picky children. This would have been a total deal breaker for my pizza maniacs. IT IS SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN I AM USED TO! I would have just called it a day and fed them bread.
At least your kids eat pizza like normal children. My 5 year old just started. He proclaimed hatred for it before a few months ago. Ya know what he likes....tuna and chicken salad, strawberry cream cheese sandwiches and boiled eggs. Yeh. Weirdo. At least he ate peanut butter back before he ate pizza. But he preferred it on a spoon and NOT bread.

Love your final installment and really looking forward to your next dining report. I know you and Steve are busy having fun and dining in our new favorite place...Citrico's. I'm still dreaming about our 2 dinners just amazing.
The caprese flatbread looks really good we'll have to stop by Pinocchio's in November.

I really appreciated the sassy humour of your last resort!!
Thank you so much! I appreciate you reading along and always happy someone gets my humor :D

I can't believe you a. had to wait 40 minutes for them but b. you all were able to get one each down :worship: I think we've only ever shared one and like you never, ever remember to ask for the extra frosting
Luckily no wait this time around, but AGAIN I forgot to ask for extra frosting :sad2:

Excited about more reports coming from you soon! I hope you are having a great time at WDW lucky lady!
We had another really good trip!! Hoping to start my dining report this weekend.

Great report and looking forward to the next one! Wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort, also! Animal Kingdom Lodge comes in second!
Those are my 2 favorite resorts in that order!! Thank you for reading along, hoping to start my next one soon :)

Glad I don't like cinnamon....so I don't have to wait in a long line for one. Though I do like the Butterbeer...oops, I mean LeFou's Brew but there was no line when I got it in June.
LOL, no line last week and it was pretty darn crowded!

Ya know what he likes....tuna and chicken salad, strawberry cream cheese sandwiches and boiled eggs. Yeh. Weirdo.
:rotfl2:yeah that's not so normal! Totally sympathize with you though since Ricky was ridiculously picky when he was little. Glad he's eating pizza now though, makes things easier.

Love your final installment and really looking forward to your next dining report
:thanks: I'm glad you stick with me and keep reading along!

our new favorite place...Citrico's. I'm still dreaming about our 2 dinners just amazing.
I'm so glad you guys love it. I feel of all the signatures it just doesn't get enough love!

The caprese flatbread looks really good we'll have to stop by Pinocchio's in November.
It's definitely a good alternative to my favorite MK QS CHH. Give it a try!

Loved your reviews! I'm so behind I just read it in one go! So happy you just had another trip and look forward to that report. I love Schofferhoffer! Sorry to hear about Garden Grill but glad everything else worked out well.

PS love your tshirts!

Loved your reviews! I'm so behind I just read it in one go! So happy you just had another trip and look forward to that report. I love Schofferhoffer! Sorry to hear about Garden Grill but glad everything else worked out well.

PS love your tshirts!
Thank you so much for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I'm so happy I finally tried the Schofferhoffer and I enjoyed a few of them last week on our trip lol.

Thank you so much for this. I have very much enjoyed your reviews. Our ADR 180 is on June 16th, so I am getting all my ideas sorted.
I will also certainly look out for Sangria, and pop to Gaston's for a cinnamon roll (and to split A "Brew" between us all, just so we can say we have tasted it) PLUS I need to try grapefruit beer.
Thanks again. Hope your now and future trips are awesome.

Thank you so much for this. I have very much enjoyed your reviews. Our ADR 180 is on June 16th, so I am getting all my ideas sorted.
Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed :) Good luck on ADR day, I hope you get all you want!

I need to try grapefruit beer.
Oh, yes you do!!

Hope your now and future trips are awesome.
:thanks: again :goodvibes We returned last Tues. night from our March trip which was really fun; dining report coming soon! Now I'm counting down till May.

Joining! You're such a familiar face around here, I can't believe I've never read one of your reports before. Here now though :goodvibes I've started reading and love it so far. Now to catch up! :thumbsup2

Joining! You're such a familiar face around here, I can't believe I've never read one of your reports before. Here now though :goodvibes
Thank you for saying that and for reading along!

I've started reading and love it so far. Now to catch up! :thumbsup2
:thanks: again, so glad you're enjoying it!
I've started a new dining report for our March trip but due to my lack of technology skills, I have yet to add it to my signature :blush: I forget how to do it after every time I link a new report! So for now it's just kind of, hoping people find it lol! But anyway if you're in the mood after you finish this and I still don't have a link in my signature, the new one is called, "It Takes Two Baby, a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report". :)

We're going to Tiffins for the ROL package in May...Look forward to your review!
When are you going in May?? We're there again the 18th-22nd and I can't wait :goodvibes I've actually started my March dining review - which will eventually include Tiffins lol - in a new dining report that, like I explained above, isn't yet linked here because I'm a dork and can never remember how to do that :badpc:. But spoiler alert, we LOVED Tiffins and will definitely be going back again in the future!

But anyway if you're in the mood after you finish this and I still don't have a link in my signature, the new one is called, "It Takes Two Baby, a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report".
Consider me in the mood now :laughing: Thanks for letting me know, I'll hunt it down now! :thumbsup2

We're there May 29-June 4...Tiffins is scheduled for June 3 with ROL package and hopefully an opportunity to try both new attractions in Pandora...We have a fast pass for one! Looking forward to your review and a wonderful meal!

I binge-read this entire report in the last 2 days and loved every second! How has it taken me this long to read your reports?! :confused3 I won't be making that mistake again in the future! :thumbsup2

NUTS!!!
covered up of course. I do have a little class.

No recollection of what that is we're holding our nuts over......
So, glazed nuts in a paper funnel: one has walnuts and one has pecans, and I love both equally. Big, small, some bites sweeter than others, I don't discriminate when it comes to these nuts. Really, can you go wrong putting sugar glaze on anything? And can anyone argue nuts can often use something to sweeten them up?
Alright, I'm done! I couldn't resist all that and I'm a bit tired since I was up late last night partying as if I'm still in my 20's, so there's my excuse. I do wish I had a picture of the actual nuts for those of you who've never tried them, but I wasn't thinking like a good Dis'er and took this picture mainly to send to Ricky and Steve since this is one of their favorite snacks and they were missing out.

I know I am super-late to your report (just booked a holiday trip last week and have been catching up on trip and dining reports) but I wanted to thank you for posting this -- the nuts are on my to-look-for list and I was curious how large the serving is. That package looks like it would hold a decent amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter