Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Has anyone created a FB page for the Fish Extenders or the Disney Wonder Cruise yet?

Yes Luann is right. On page 14 of this thread Cassi Cox posted that their was a FB group for this cruise not sure if they are doing a fish extender but they are not affiliated with our fish extender groups. Also, don't forget it is against the rules to post links to other web sites on the DISboards so you may want to PM Cassi to ask her where to find it.:)

Do you know when we will be getting an updated list of our FE group?
Thank you

I will send out an email to group #1 with everyones information as soon as we get 10 cabins in our group. Two people have expressed intrenst in joining one of our fish extender groups but they have not PM'd me with their info yet. For now here is what our fish extender groups look like.

Fish Extender Group #1 is open and needs one more cabin and Group #2 is closed.

Group #1 Open:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD4, DD2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD16, DD13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD9, DS8
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS7, DS4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS9

Tammy hardcastle - Grandma, DH, DW, DS4
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD21, DD16

Group #2 Closed:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS5, DS2
BeaMarie - Adult(m), Adult(f), Child(f) 6
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, DD7, DS4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4
Amanda Lynch - DH, DW, DD3
Aimee LeGrand - DW, DH, DD6, DS5, DS5
Casey Lambert - DW, DH, DD5, DD3
Amanda Langston - 2 Adults (female), DD4

If you would like me to send you an email with group #1's info now let me know. Just remember it will be incomplete.:)

Yup put this out there for this actual sailing actually :) Any other ideas of what people have planned?

It's a great thread with some good ideas. Thanks for posting it. As I posted on your thread my family likes to take it easy in Key West. We'll walk around by the port, shop and eat conch fritters. Hopefully with the roosters if they are back by then. :tilt:

I will send out an email to group #1 with everyones information as soon as we get 10 cabins in our group. Two people have expressed intrenst in joining one of our fish extender groups but they have not PM'd me with their info yet. For now here is what our fish extender groups look like.

Fish Extender Group #1 is open and needs one more cabin and Group #2 is closed.

Group #1 Open:
labela - DW, DH, DD12

Group #2 Closed:
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6

If you would like me to send you an email with group #1's info now let me know. Just remember it will be incomplete.:)
If there is still availablility in group # 1 we'd love to join! Cherie Schneider- adult (m), adult (f), child (m) 5 yr old, child (m) 3 ur old

If there is still availablility in group # 1 we'd love to join! Cherie Schneider- adult (m), adult (f), child (m) 5 yr old, child (m) 3 ur old

:welcome: We still have 1 spot left in group #1. If you want to join Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, and an email address so I can send you the final list of everyone in our group. Since you are new to the DISboards you will need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up. Our fish extender rules and guidelines are posted on page 15 of this thread. :)

:welcome: We still have 1 spot left in group #1. If you want to join Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, and an email address so I can send you the final list of everyone in our group. Since you are new to the DISboards you will need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up. Our fish extender rules and guidelines are posted on page 15 of this thread. :)
Thank you so much for the information. This is all new to me, working through the rules. I will do the 10 post and send you my information shortly. Thank you so much again

Thank you so much for all the information. It is all new to me. I will send you my information shortly

Fish Extender Group #1 and Group #2 are now closed and group #3 is open.

Group #1 Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD12
Schnec10 - 2 Adults(m&f), Child(m)5, Child(m)3

Group #2 Closed:
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD6

Group #3 Open:

FE Group #1, our group has 10 cabins again and is closed. I will email everyone an updated info sheet this weekend. In the meantime if you need to make any corrections or want to add any optional info such as names, favorate characters or allergies PM me before this weekend so I can update the list before I send it.:)

Only 40 more days to sign up to one of our Fish Extender groups. If you would like to join Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you an email with everyones room numbers and info once your group closes. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

FE Group #1, our group has 10 cabins again and is closed. I will email everyone an updated info sheet this weekend. In the meantime if you need to make any corrections or want to add any optional info such as names, favorate characters or allergies PM me before this weekend so I can update the list before I send it.:)

Cabin#2556:
Grandma is Tammy
Dad is Jeremy
Mom is Christy
Child(boy) is Mason (4yrs old)

We are the Hardcastle Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter