Nova and Amantha reservations/guest serv

Jewel1310

Mouseketeer
I wanted to take a minute to thank two very patient ladies Nova and Amantha. I have reservations from 2/22 to 2/25 for my family and my step daughter and her husband and our 3yrold DGS. We were booked at WL but I so wanted to go to AKL. My DSD is recovering from cancer and her 3 year old is an active little boy. I think there would be so much more to entertain him at AKL so his mom can get a well deserved and needed break. I have been calling every day to reservations to check on AP rates for AKL to fit the two rooms into our budget. Today Nova and Amantha spent much time going back and forth working on our reservations. In the end I was able to get AP rates for AKL for both families. After it was all arranged I thanked Nova and asked for her and Amantha's name I told her why this was so important for us. I thanked her for making someones day today.

A big thank you to Nova and Amantha for taking the time to check on the rates and the error on the screen. It made this trip truely magical in more ways than one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter