November 1st, 2020 - 6-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York ending in San Juan [Tortola (British Virgin Islands), Philipsburg (

S.Martin

Earning My Ears
This is for those that will be sailing with us from New York to Puerto Rico. Three cheers for Tortola

DH and I are on this one- can't wait!

We haven't explored Tortola yet (stopped there once but with two little kids we wound up staying on the ship), so I'm really looking forward to seeing it this time.

I will be on this cruise leaving out of ny for the first time lol. I am going to be part of group home called community access unlimited it group home for disability people. I ask for my own state room so I dont have to share with other people. I hope to meet other people count the months

My 2 teenage girls, husband and I are going on this cruise. Outside of God and family my 2 most favorite things are Mickey and Santa. (Some day I may be too old for that. I say, “pshh”
So what’s better than a Disney Merrytime cruise?!!!!
Anyone interested in doing fish extender gifts?

My 2 teenage girls, husband and I are going on this cruise. Outside of God and family my 2 most favorite things are Mickey and Santa. (Some day I may be too old for that. I say, “pshh”
So what’s better than a Disney Merrytime cruise?!!!!
Anyone interested in doing fish extender gifts?

Hi! I know there's a fish extender signup on the Facebook group. Do you want to do one separate from that one?

If Disney cancels us in April, we are looking to book this one. Any tips on what to do in Tortola or St. Maarten? What’s the weather like in November?

Jumping on board with you guys here. Our Vancouver to San Diego cruise in September just got cancelled, so we’ve rebooked for NYC-SJU.

We rebooked this one after our April cruise cancelled. It’s been difficult to get excited about this one... We are planning everything like it is going to happen and getting flights and hotels in order, but the excitement is not there like it was earlier in the year. Anyone else feeling the same?

Anyone have anything planned before or after the cruise in NY or San Juan? We have shows on broadway booked.

We rebooked this one after our April cruise cancelled. It’s been difficult to get excited about this one... We are planning everything like it is going to happen and getting flights and hotels in order, but the excitement is not there like it was earlier in the year. Anyone else feeling the same?

Anyone have anything planned before or after the cruise in NY or San Juan? We have shows on broadway booked.
Our cruise was cancelled in April, and we booked this one also. I really hope it sails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!