November 2017 Discount and Code watch

After doing the math, I just COULD NOT justify paying rack-rate for TWO rooms at the POLY. :( We have stayed at the POLY 5 times but ALWAYS with a discount (and most were the week after Thanksgiving). We are back at BLT 1 bedroom for $650 less. That will almost pay for my annual pass. We haven't stayed there before so it will be a new adventure at least.

I am seeing more availability for the Magical Holiday Offer!! Got the discount for part of my stay! Check your dates again and good luck!

Do you think bounceback offers will be good for late fall visitors since their discounts were so terrible?

I'm about to cancel a discounted package reservation at Pop Century for:

Special Offer: Holiday Magic Package
Check In: Friday, November 3, 2017
Check Out: Sunday, November 12, 2017
Room Type: Standard Room

Our nieces were supposed to join us for one week of our trip but they won't be able to. I know they don't go immediately back into the system but maybe it will show availability soon.

I opened another Disney Visa Rewards card for the $100 credit and I called to pay my additional two-night reservation with it just now and reservations isn't taking calls right now. I wanted to get the ball rolling on my credit before our Disney trip in November. They are closed except for emergency calls. I guess I should have figured. I wish I could just pay it online. It won't allow me to with just a room only.

We are at POFQ Nov10-14 at rack rate room only. Then moving off property for DH's conference. I have been constantly checking for any type of discounts, so far nothing available. Thinking I should give up? :(

I still look daily with no luck ever since the first day promotions came out. Doesn't hurt to keep heckling online until payment is due.

Wow. It looks like every single resort is booked up for Veteran's Day weekend in November. We have POP booked 11/9-11/12 and I am trying to change our arrival date to 11/8 - or even change resorts. But, there are no openings anywhere.

Wow. It looks like every single resort is booked up for Veteran's Day weekend in November. We have POP booked 11/9-11/12 and I am trying to change our arrival date to 11/8 - or even change resorts. But, there are no openings anywhere.
We have Nov 11 to 18 at fw cabins, and I wanted to add the 19th as our check out. What a pain, first CM just said nothing available. Everything is booked that week too. Then I came on here and found sometimes you can book just a day. So I called again and this time a very helpful CM got me the extra day, but we may need to move rooms. Which I would hate, but we got an extra day.

That’s what happened to us last year, week after Thanksgiving. We never saw it like that before , especially for that week! It looks to be the same way again this year.

Well, about a week ago, I was able to get our extra night at POP now arriving on 11/8 thru 11/12. But, I had to give up 1 standard room for the 1 night on arrival and preferred for the 2nd ressie. But, now we have standard pool view. I keep checking to change it because we don't like the noise of a pool view room. Or, I would like to change it to PORFQ. There is not a room to be found - anywhere!

Well, about a week ago, I was able to get our extra night at POP now arriving on 11/8 thru 11/12. But, I had to give up 1 standard room for the 1 night on arrival and preferred for the 2nd ressie. But, now we have standard pool view. I keep checking to change it because we don't like the noise of a pool view room. Or, I would like to change it to PORFQ. There is not a room to be found - anywhere!
Same here, arriving Nov 11th. Wanted to add the 18-19th for a family of 6 (limits choices) , had to do a separate reservation, may need to switch rooms. I keep checking, booked solid. Hubby wonders why I'm going crazy with these touring plans. I told him, great if we don't need them, but I think it will be slammed and will be grateful I did them. Lol.

Anyone get a AP discount for the POLY Villas? It comes up under the discounts but it really is the same as rack-rate. :sad2:

Anyone get a AP discount for the POLY Villas? It comes up under the discounts but it really is the same as rack-rate. :sad2:
That makes sense. Same thing happened for AKL. I made a Ressie at rack rate and then the promotion came out 2 months later and the same room was discounted at 20% and ended up the same price!

STILL can't believe that there is nothing - at all - at any resort - for Nov 8-12!

It is going to be a very crowded weekend.

FYI - There is a SV at AK lodge available on the site NOW for week of 11/25. It's $100 a night off.
Sorry, that's the passholder discount.

Last edited:
FYI - There is a SV at AK lodge available on the site NOW for week of 11/25. It's $100 a night off.
Sorry, that's the passholder discount.
Missed it, although I am constantly checking. We are FL residents but not passholders.

We have ressies at POP for a standard pool view, I hate pool views due to the noise, so I was hoping something would come up to change it. Or, for PORFQ, or maybe even splurge on another resort. But everything is still booked. Hoping as it gets closer, there may be cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!