November 2017

shannonstar

StarGirlJapp
Where are all the November 2017 people????

We are heading down November 18th - 26th doing a Split Stay at VWL/BCV. Yay Thanksgiving!

We have plans to be WDW November 4-11, 2017. Our second trip to WDW and to AKV - our home resort.

I'm seriously considering a November 2017 trip...just waiting for the 2017-2018 school calendar to be released. We went this past November and couldn't have asked for a more perfect trip. Awesome weather and crowds...I'm eyeing November 8-13th/14th at the moment

I am trying to decide between 10/28-11/4 or 11/4-11....decisions, decisions! Last November we did 11/4-12 and the weather was absolutely perfect. Considering one week earlier this year to maybe do MNSSHP. Did MVMCP last year and loved it!

We were originally set for may 2017, but had to push back to November, still debating what days and what resort lol

Just booked November 13-17 Love November weather. Staying at Contemporary Garden Wing a first for us it already thinking about maybe switching resorts

Woohoo! We'll be at universal and wdw Nov. 24 - Dec. 2nd. Staying at Royal Pacific and Boardwalk Inn! It's going to be our dream trip! :love:

We could not be more excited! Looking forward to reasonable crowds, Christmas decorations, walking distance to Epcot, and keeping our fingers crossed for warm weather!

I only wish the time would pass more quickly :cloud9:

Dates for my trip are the same November 13-17 but we have changed resorts, now at the Beach Club in a Garden View Room.
We love the Epcot area and have only stayed at BWI and YC so this will be someplace new!

DH and I are still trying to decide between November and December. Thinking more November just looking out for free dining but if not have to narrow down resorts for Nov 12-17 if staying at POFQ or Nov 11-18 if staying at All Stars.

Sun-Nov 26, 2017 to Sun-Dec 03, 2017 at AKL, wife and self celebrating our 48th wedding anniversary.

Just booked CBR for 11/25-12/2 but we will most likely fly in on 11/24 and just do room only that night. This is our first time going this time of year because we normally go at the end of September but will be our family's 4th trip to WDW together and a first for our baby :love:. I can't wait!!!!

My sister and I are staying at Pop Nov 20 through 26 and then Royal Pacific at Universal Nov 26 through 29. First time going just the two of us. I'm 30. She is 28. Going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait!!

We are November 25th-Dec 2nd. We areally doing a big family trip, looking at 10 right now. This will be the test of my planning powers. But still super excited all the same

Anyone know when the party dates come out? With a party this large I need all the info I can get.

We are planning a Nov 2- 5th. Haven't picked a hotel yet. Throwing around the idea for POR or BC. I am hoping to try to do a bounce back for the first time. We will be staying at ASMu in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!