NOVEMBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will be cancelling a Be Our Guest Dinner on 11-26-18 at 7:30 for 4

Just canceled a party of 8 at Chef Mickeys on 11/25 at 2:20; a party of 4 for Fantasmic package at Hollywood & Vine on 11/26 at 12:20 and another Fantasmic package party of 4 at Hollywood & Vine for 11/26 at 12:35.

Hope that they are helpful to someone!

I will be cancelling a Hollywood &Vine for Nov. 29 and a Skipper Canteen for Nov. 23 later this afternoon.

I just cancelled Tony's Town Square at 4:15 on Tues 11/6/18 for 5 people. I know it's not the most desirable ADR but maybe someone could use it here!

I cancelled Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic for 5 people at 4:50 on Thurs Nov 8. Had to grab CRT at that time so couldn't coordinate. Hope this helps someone!

Just cancelled Reservation for 4 on Friday Nov 30, 2018
Be Our Guest Restaurant
2:05 PM - Lunch
I had to reserve another restaurant so couldn’t coordinate.

transfer success!!

'm cancelling a 9:15 AM Be Our Guest for 4 on 11/27. PM me a time that works for you if anyone wants to coordinate, otherwise I'm cancelling at 12-1PM :)

***gone****

Last edited:
I will be canceling a Ohana breakfast reservation on 12-2-18 at 9:20am for party of 4. I will cancel this reservation today at 6 p.m. Central Time.

Last edited:
Need to cancel:

11/1 - BOG breakfast @8:45am for 3 people. GONE. COORDINATED.

11/3 - Akershus breakfast @8:20am for 3 people.

Willing to coordinate.

Last edited:
I will be canceling a Crystal Palace dinner for 7:15pm on Wed 11/7 for 5 people. Willing to coordinate! Update: cancelled

Last edited:
I need to cancel:
Hollywood and Vine (Minnie's Seasonal Dine) with Fantasmic! lunch - 2:30 on 11/13

Hollywood and Vine (Minnie's Seasonal Dine) dinner at 5:15 on 11/13

Both for 4. PM to coordinate

If anyone was looking for a later dinner reservation at Tiffins in November, it’s seems as if they have finally released the times...I saw multiple reservations available around 7ish that just popped up in the last hour...therefore I’ll be canceling my tiffins reservation for 4:50pm for 3 on 11/16

Just cancelled Fantasmic Minnie's seasonal Dine for 4 11/24 at 12:30. Sorry had to switch it with something else. There is also a 2:30 time for 4 available that same day.

Cancelled 8:35am Crystal Palace reservation for 3 people on 11/06/2018. (Gone now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!