November 2019 code watch.

mulgar

Mouseketeer
Looking for any and all info on discounts and or codes for early november 2019

You will find historical discounts per month on mousesavers.com. November always has discounts with some blackout dates. Problem is, late fall 2019 is when galaxys edge is opening so I have no idea what’s going to happen. We went end of November last year and barely got a discount because all rooms were booked up. Had to pay rack rate for AKL which is abnormal considering the size. But with GE, either people will shy away because they think there will be crowds or will be swarming there. Good luck and let me know if you hear anything. We booked for end of September/beginning of October. Hoping it’s quiet then

I just booked my early November package yesterday, so I’m very interested in discounts for this time also.

I just booked my early November package yesterday, so I’m very interested in discounts for this time also.

I’m booked at the Poly. Hoping to get discount for November 6-11. So far, room booking is sporadic and changes daily..... hoping galaxy’s edge comes online later and there are lots of cancellations - therefore, discounts.

we are booking for 3 nights precruise for November 15 to the 18th will book something now then wait to see if discount happens for that time, if not at least we have something that we want

We're currently booked for Nov. 2-5. Got a 20% discount for the same week last year, but I'm wondering if there will be anything this year. I think everything depends on SWGE opening and if they get lots of cancellations once there's a firm date.

New offers dropped this morning but only through August. Still holding out hope that there will be something for later in the year.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying that they think the discounts for Fall will be slim or non existent. I have priced rooms for various dates in the Fall and there's lots of availability. Still holding out hope that there will be something for us November travelers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!