November 2020 Cruises Cancelled

atricks

DIS Veteran
At Royal Caribbean International, our guests and crew's safety and well-being are always our top priorities. After further consulting with our partners at Cruise Lines International Association and in conjunction with the CDC, we have decided to extend the suspension of sailings for our global fleet for all sailings through November 30th, 2020. Our goal is to resume operations on December 1st, 2020.

However, it looks like they are going to start pulling at the very least Navigator of the seas at the end of this month to regroup crew and do some test sailings to get ready for December. It looks like if you are out of Miami or Port Canaveral you have a better chance of going in December than not.

I'm glad we cancelled our Dec. 4 cruise. I would not be able to handle so much stress, not knowing if we have to go or not.

I can't see myself going to Orlando/PC in 2020. I don't trust that COVID will be gone then.

Did they say when cruises will start up again? I don't like the uncertainty so haven't booked yet, but loving the cheap fairs. For those that got cancelled can you rebook for same price when there are sailings?

This cancellation affected us as we were scheduled on the Harmony of the Seas for November 1st. Not really a problem to adjust since we are local and it only would have involved a 1.5 hour drive to the port.

I'm glad we cancelled our Dec. 4 cruise. I would not be able to handle so much stress, not knowing if we have to go or not.
We decided weeks ago we weren't going to sail and planned another trip to do something else but waited to see if Royal cancelled. The 125% FCC was well worth the wait and better than a lift & shift.

I can't see myself going to Orlando/PC in 2020. I don't trust that COVID will be gone then

If you're waiting for COVID to be eradicated before traveling to Orlando or PC, you're going to have to wait much much longer than just 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!