November, 2020! Where are you staying?

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
I didn't see a countdown for November, 2020 so why not start one? We will be in Walt Disney World November 14th through the 28th and are staying at our beloved home away from home, Caribbean Beach Resort.

We are leaving the 28th thru Dec 9. We keep adding days which is never a problem as the flights get cheaper! We are staying at Boardwalk then moving over to Saratoga - we have DVC. We are trying CBR next March from all your previous trip reports!

November 2nd through the 5th at Pop Century with my husband and daughter (4 y/o). Just a quick trip to escape the election madness and give us a respite before the long, dark winter starts.

Nov 6-10 staying at AoA. This is an attempt at a makeup trip for 2 of my (college age) kids who didn't get to go in May because of the closure and couldn't get off work in July when we went. Not gonna lie, getting nervous about the reported crowds. I was there in late July and again mid-September and both times were great though September was noticeably more crowded than July.

Novembe 13-20th at the Poly! My sister and I went in July opening week and my parents had serious FOMO, so they’re coming with us this time. 😂

Nov. 22-30!!

First Night: Beach Club (we had to change our flight by one day and grabbed a day here)
Nov. 23-27: Copper Creek/WL
Nov.27-30: Riviera

Right now till when we leave: nervous and excited and nervous. and packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!