November 2020

We moved our March 2020 trip to thanksgiving week. We got really lucky. We were on rented DVC points but were able to get our member to reschedule us. We haven't been at the holidays since DD16 was little. We are excited to do Christmas stuff again.

Had to cancel my May 2020 trip (well, haven't officially canceled yet but I'm just delaying the sadness) so I decided to cheer myself up with a trip for my birthday in November. I'll be at Wilderness Lodge 11/2-11/6. I'll miss Flower & Garden (my fave festival) but I'll make do with Food & Wine. I've already earmarked my actual birthday, 11/4, as my Rise of the Resistance day.

Booked at Pop Century for 11/8-11/12! My sister starts her Disney College Program on August 3rd (hopefully), so her twin and I will be visiting! I hadn't planned on booking this early since I wanted to see if my sister could get us a room with her CM discount, but with so many people currently rescheduling their trips to fall, I got nervous about room availability. We'll be attending our first Disney party (MVMCP) and we'll finally get to go to an Epcot festival that's not Festival of the Arts!

Booked May 2018, had to cancel for work.....Booked Sep 2019, had to reschedule to Nov 2019, had to cancel again.
Now Booked for Nov 10-18 2020....hopefully this one sticks. Anxious to see all the new stuff and just to be at WDW and our favorite resort Pop Century.

Joining in for now. Have Dolphin booked for Jersey Week but also have DLR booked (hotel only) for that time frame too. We were supposed to be at DLR right now for spring break, but obviously cancelled. So trying to figure out where to go for November.

Booked at Pop Century for 11/8-11/12! My sister starts her Disney College Program on August 3rd (hopefully), so her twin and I will be visiting! I hadn't planned on booking this early since I wanted to see if my sister could get us a room with her CM discount, but with so many people currently rescheduling their trips to fall, I got nervous about room availability. We'll be attending our first Disney party (MVMCP) and we'll finally get to go to an Epcot festival that's not Festival of the Arts!
We'll overlap with you a few days at Pop. We'll arrive bright and early on Wed 11/11!

Hi there! It feels good to see your optimistic posts and plans for November 2020. We are scheduled to arrive for a 2-week stay on Nov 28. Staying at Windsor Hills, which is our favourite resort.

We love WDW at this time of year.

I seen on FB Disney Nov planning group where the crowd #' have gone to a 10 on Touring Plans for most, if not all of November.Honestly know one really knows for sure but what are the Disney Vets here saying/thinking on this?

Our dates are November 14th through November 28th. I'm looking at our dates on Touring Plans and the first part has remained the same crowd prediction wise as when I first booked many months ago. The week of Thanksgiving has gone up from 8s and 9s (with the exception of Thanksgiving itself) to 10s. We traveled during that same time frame last year and were able to do everything we wanted the first week and booked Fastpasses for the less popular Fastpass attractions the week of Thanksgiving.

Thank you. We havent been in awhile and are booked for 15-21st. We usually go first week in Dec but moved it up before Thanksgiving, seeing it may be a lower week on crowds.

I seen on FB Disney Nov planning group where the crowd #' have gone to a 10 on Touring Plans for most, if not all of November.Honestly know one really knows for sure but what are the Disney Vets here saying/thinking on this?

I still have plans to go Nov 8-14 & the touring plans crowd expectations really jumped in their last update.

Hi all! Looks like we will be joining in the November fun this year. We are booked at Port Orleans from 11/19 - 11/28. We have only ever done summer trips so looking forward to the holiday vibe and more comfortable temps.

Hi all! Looks like we will be joining in the November fun this year. We are booked at Port Orleans from 11/19 - 11/28. We have only ever done summer trips so looking forward to the holiday vibe and more comfortable temps.

For years, we were late May/early June travelers but three years ago, we started going over the Thanksgiving holidays (the week before through the week of). We love the cooler temps and the beautiful decorations. The only thing that we miss is the flower and garden festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter