Official November 2021!

Leaving KY in two hours! YAY!!

This is my first year as a retired teacher. I've always been limited to school vacations but not anymore!! Traveling to Disney the middle of November was out of the question until now. My kids are grown and this trip it's just DH and me. Excited!! We are staying in our camper at Fort Wilderness, checking in tomorrow. Boondocking tonight!

Tomorrow we will be going to Universal for a few days and then Disney with Black Friday at SW. Hope we have no flight issues.

I will be there two of the times you are. My husband and I are visiting our DD who is in the DCP Nov. 11-15. Taking my mom and dad Dec 9 -13. Going on my own right now Feb. 17-21 and March 25- Apr 1. Going to the Xmas Party this Friday. :)
Hope your Nov trip was everything you wanted it to be. We had a great time. Don't ever want to leave Disney but knowing you will be back the following month makes it bearable. My oldest son (31) has been going with me. Not because he loves it but because he knows it makes me happy.
Must be an exciting time for your daughter.

I want to come visit all who went in November 2021. We celebrated my daughters Sweet 16;we stayed at the Grand and it was perfect. My baby girl was so happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!