November 26th, 2017 - 5-Night Repo Cruise New York to San Juan

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Hi, everyone! Who else is on this cruise? We will be on the Magic as it goes on the EBTA this May. DH wants to sail out of NYC!

We are Bobbi and Tom, senior citizens, Platinum on DCL.

Because of recovery time for a foot operation, we had to cancel.

Bobbi:boat:

Last edited:
I'm sure we're not alone on this voyage! Who else is on board!

In the past, I have organized a "Local Candy/Snack Exchange." I will organize one on this cruise if there is interest!

Last edited:
Hello!

My name is Jessica and this will be my very first Disney cruise! It will me myself and my two daughters traveling. They will be 14 and almost 11 when we board. We are all so very excited!!

Hello!

My name is Jessica and this will be my very first Disney cruise! It will me myself and my two daughters traveling. They will be 14 and almost 11 when we board. We are all so very excited!!
Yeah! :welcome:

Tom and I presently live in Ohio, but we are hoping to move to Cape May NJ soo. We will be putting our house on the market next week. Where do you live?

Hello this will be my 2nd Disney Cruise.. its just me and my 10 year old son. can't wait. anyone doing the FE. I know there is a facebook page but only 28 in the group.

Hello this will be my 2nd Disney Cruise.. its just me and my 10 year old son. can't wait. anyone doing the FE. I know there is a facebook page but only 28 in the group.
:welcome:

We exchange the local candy or snacks using the FE.

Any interest in Local Candy/Snack exchange?

We use FE to hand out the treats. I am just off the March 23 Wonder cruise. Examples of treats we received are cookies from Savannah, marshmallows from Sanford FL, mango candies, Orange slices, Esther Price chocolates from Dayton OH and carmels from Baltimore. I can't remember more, there were 12 members in the group. Usually I cap the groups between 6-11. Some folks gave every day, it was a 3 night cruise, but only one gift was expected.

Candy exchange interest?

:boat:Just mentioning that I will organize a Local Candy/Snack FE exchange if there's interest. For now, just mention here that you are interested. In October, I will ask for specifics like your cabin number and if there are any allergies!

Bobbi

Any Candy Exchange interest?

My sister and her honey just booked this today. She's looking forward to sailing past Lady Liberty!

Hello! My name is Jake, my wife April and I are booked on this cruise with our two youngest (9m and 11f at boarding). This is our first cruise. We are also part of the Facebook group. :-)

We are on the EBTA cruise now, so I am not on line very much.

We are Platinum and this morning at the Platinum/ Gold reception, they talked about how they changed scenes in the production Tangled. They introduced all of the technitions who work behind the scenes, they showed us exactly what is done. Then the cast preformed 2 full scenes from the show. Tangled is our favorite production show of any that are on the ships.

We'll all see it again on this Nov cruise!

:boat:Just mentioning that I will organize a Local Candy/Snack FE exchange if there's interest. For now, just mention here that you are interested. In October, I will ask for specifics like your cabin number and if there are any allergies!

Bobbi
Bumping up to see if any interest!

Any interest in Local Candy/Snack exchange?

We use FE to hand out the treats. I am just off the March 23 Wonder cruise. Examples of treats we received are cookies from Savannah, marshmallows from Sanford FL, mango candies, Orange slices, Esther Price chocolates from Dayton OH and carmels from Baltimore. I can't remember more, there were 12 members in the group. Usually I cap the groups between 6-11. Some folks gave every day, it was a 3 night cruise, but only one gift was expected.

Candy exchange interest?

We would love to join

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!