November 3rd, 2018 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from New York

This will be a nice introduction to the FE experience cause it is so small. Usually it is closer to 20 staterooms in my experience. I just hope everyone participates in ours and hasn't joined to just receive gifts but will also give something to others too.(It does NOT have to be anything big or expensive) My experience a few people per FE just join the FE group then leave and never post on the thread and also don't give anything to anyone either when on the ship. I make sure I always add a little note in my FE gift with my DIS name and family name so you know we participated in our fun Fish Exchange. :grouphug:

This has been the quietest and smallest FE group I have ever been a part of.
I wonder where everyone is? :scratchin Facebook I guess. :surfweb:

My guess is that your spot on with FB!! We may split up what were giving to each family and putting them in the FE's on different nights to try and extend the fun since it's such a small group!!

My guess is that your spot on with FB!! We may split up what were giving to each family and putting them in the FE's on different nights to try and extend the fun since it's such a small group!!

I was thinking maybe we could designate a day for each one of us to deliver but since half of our group hasn't been back on here posting don't think we can set that up without them here to know their day.

I was thinking maybe we could designate a day for each one of us to deliver but since half of our group hasn't been back on here posting don't think we can set that up without them here to know their day.

We kinda liked going to our room each day and finding something, so that would be a fun idea!! I hope they all come back, I had someone who was suppose to send post cards to my kids and after we messaged back and forth once I never heard back from them again!! :sad2:

Can you add that my DD will be 11 on the cruise? :sail:

•rescuetink
Stateroom# 2604
Me - Mickey
DW - Anything Disney really
DS(14) - Starwars, Fortnite, Rust, Lacrosse (He's a gamer kinda kid)
DD - Disney Princesses

We kinda liked going to our room each day and finding something, so that would be a fun idea!! I hope they all come back, I had someone who was suppose to send post cards to my kids and after we messaged back and forth once I never heard back from them again!! :sad2:

We plan on dropping off gifts on multiple days. With the group being smaller, I was able to do more than just one gift :)

That's Great! :goodvibes

We plan to deliver our bag of goodies to everyone on just one of the days during the cruise.

I contacted the few people thru PMs that popped in previously and asked if they were interested in joining our FE group before we close it.

Last edited:
I would be happy to deliver on a certain day.

@rianasl
@rescuetink
@robyn654
@laura0317

Now that we have our stateroom number I want to start putting together our FE gifts. Two of the items I have to give out you can have a choice between two things. I will try and honor your choice with the items I have. Let me know if you have preference between these items.

First choice: Hero or Villains item?

Second choice: Edna Mode or Jack Jack item?
We got some happy meal toys we can give out with this one.
We r a villain & Hero family so we will be happy with either, jack jack for the second

Oh Darn it! I totally messed up my last post and I dont know how to fix it. I guess that is one of the reasons I dont post much :laughing:

I meant to quote laua0317 when she said, "
"As you can see by the number of messages I've posted on the boards, I tend to read what everyone writes more than post..."

I accidentally made it look like I was quoting myself. Sorry! :blush:

I would like to join in on the fish extender group. Its me and my mom(two females) in our stateroom #7030 and my moms best friend (female) in our adjoining stateroom #7028. We are old people with no kids and we like anything. :teeth: Now I gotta get busy finding a bag to hang and all the goodies to share. Sorry folks if my bag is not cute. I will at least try to go to the Disney store and make a purchase so I can place a Disney bag on my FE and not have an ugly old grocery bag hanging there. :laughing:

I would like to join in on the fish extender group. Its me and my mom(two females) in our stateroom #7030 and my moms best friend (female) in our adjoining stateroom #7028. We are old people with no kids and we like anything. :teeth: Now I gotta get busy finding a bag to hang and all the goodies to share. Sorry folks if my bag is not cute. I will at least try to go to the Disney store and make a purchase so I can place a Disney bag on my FE and not have an ugly old grocery bag hanging there. :laughing:

Welcome Offically to the Fish Exchange! :grouphug:

If I list your Mom’s BFF as her own stateroom she will have to give out her own FE gifts and have her own FE bag. Or would you like her just added as a guest for your stateroom. Anything for her will be delivered to your room.

Helps others participating make sure they don’t give two FE gifts to one family when that family is only giving out one themselves.

For example I have a gift set already for your stateroom (which your mom and you would share). If I add your Mom’s BFF as her own stateroom I would give her her own gift set and would hope to get a FE gift from her in return.

Last edited:
Welcome Offically to the Fish Exchange! :grouphug:

If I list your Mom’s BFF as her own stateroom she will have to give out her own FE gifts and have her own FE bag. Or would you like her just added as a guest for your stateroom. Anything for her will be delivered to your room.

Helps others participating make sure they don’t give two FE gifts to one family when that family is only giving out one themselves.

For example I have a gift set already for your stateroom (which your mom and you would share). If I add your Mom’s BFF as her own stateroom I would give her her own gift set and would hope to get a FE gift from her in return.

Thank you! My moms friend will participate on her own. She will have her own bag and give her gifts out separate from ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter