November trip check in

Our family of 11 will be coming for Dapper Day and my Grandson’s 5th birthday from November 3-10th. Our first time to see either Dapper Day or Christmas decorations! We are staying at Grand Californian.

Our family is headed there for December 3-8. Our first time for Dapper Day and Christmas Decorations...so excited! Splurged for Grand Californians since this trip is for my 40th birthday...and first time for my wife and daughter to Disneyland!

We will be ther November 25th through the 29th with Park days Mon-Wed. It’s our first trip for Christmas!! Third time staying at Best Western Park Place Inn

We arrive Nov 26th and head home Dec 1. Staying at BWPPI. It will be my daughters second trip and 1st with holiday decorations. She’ll be 5 and I think the extra magic will blow her mind. We’re so excited!

Edited to add: I changed our reservations and we're now staying at the DLH and we arrive the 25th. I wanted to maximize our time for our first stay on property!

Last edited:

We will be there for our FIRST Disneyland vacation: November 16-24. Doing LA Nov 16-17, and then checking into Hilton Anaheim Nov 16-24. We will be there for the entire week of Thanksgiving.

From what I’ve been told it’s a good time to visit. Buddy went week after thanksgiving last year and really did have any long waits. He said most were less that 25 min

Joining in on the November thread. We are planning on going for Thanksgiving for a short trip (11/21 - 24). I'm sure it'll be insane crowd wise, but a nice break from our normal life. I'm actually usually a pretty active member of the boards but haven't been on in a while (for me at least). Not long after my birthday trip in August our beloved cat of 18 years passed away. It's just DH and I, and she was essentially our (fur)kid. DH had raised her from a kitten when he was 13... needless to say this has been really tough on him. We definitely need a little Disney in our lives. I am thinking of biting the financial bullet and staying at Disneyland Hotel. We've never been and I think it'd be really fun.

From what I’ve been told it’s a good time to visit. Buddy went week after thanksgiving last year and really did have any long waits. He said most were less that 25 min
Fingers crossed! I’m a bit nervous about the crowds on Monday. I’ve yet to experience it but I keep seeing how Mondays are super busy now.

Joining in on the November thread. We are planning on going for Thanksgiving for a short trip (11/21 - 24). I'm sure it'll be insane crowd wise, but a nice break from our normal life. I'm actually usually a pretty active member of the boards but haven't been on in a while (for me at least). Not long after my birthday trip in August our beloved cat of 18 years passed away. It's just DH and I, and she was essentially our (fur)kid. DH had raised her from a kitten when he was 13... needless to say this has been really tough on him. We definitely need a little Disney in our lives. I am thinking of biting the financial bullet and staying at Disneyland Hotel. We've never been and I think it'd be really fun.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in September 2014 and our trip to the parks in February 2015 was just what I needed at that time. We’ve stayed at DLH twice but decided it’s not worth the extra $$. It is beautiful though and nice to stay in the bubble! There was some very uncomfortable protesting about circumcising going on near our hotel by the crosswalks outside the parks when we were there last year....

November 23-28th staying at the Anaheim hotel. 4 day park hoppers.

Not so patiently waiting for them to update show packages for November..

Just booked our hotel for Nov. 11th through the 17th. Hoping to jump into the parks between the 12th and the 16th. Not sure if I should avoid them on the 12th, though, since Veteran's day will be observed that day (could always visit family instead). Will there be residual holiday/weekend chaos? Also, it'll be the first time in about 14+ years that I'll be celebrating my birthday there. I'm super excited!

Will be there 26-30th with park days on M,T,TH,F. Staying at Best Western On Sunday 11/25, then Worldmark Anaheim (an early Christmas present from my parents, I'm so thankful for them) for the rest of the nights. Finace has never been during the Holiday's so he is very excited to see all the decor! I'm feeling hopeful that the lines will be fairly short with a decent crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!