Now that they are opening

newdeal

DIS Veteran
I just canceled my trip lol. United canceled both of my flights and changed the stop over cities and the number of stops. My bank gave me the option to cancel or accept the changes (booked flight with points) and I decided to cancel. I have no faith that even by February they won’t make us Canadians quarantine upon returning home. Also not really wanting to wear a mask on a 12 hour flight. Sad because I booked these flights in April and have been hoping it would work out. Maybe it will but the carrot of canceling is too appealing. Hope they refund and not just credit

Sorry to hear! We have a WDW trip booked in a month, and I think FL will still be on NY's quarantine list by then. We likely will have to cancel as well. Our plan is to set the money aside and whenever FL does come off the quarantine list, we'll book a "last minute" trip. Hopefully you will be able to do the same!

Sorry to hear this! we were hoping to cancel but had booked through Dave's rentals, DVC, (non refundable) and our dates are 11/5 - 13. Not sure how much fun it will be if they dont have much open! Guess we wait and see IF they really open this time!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this! we were hoping to cancel but had booked through Dave's rentals, DVC, (non refundable) and our dates are 11/5 - 13. Not sure how much fun it will be if they dont have much open! Guess we wait and see IF they really open this time!

If they do open and you are there, would you mind reporting back as to what was open and how they handled everything? Of all the resorts I have been to in Hawaii, Aulani has the some of the nicest staff members and I feel that they will do everything to make your stay as good as it can be under the circumstances. I am sure you will have minimal people staying at the resort and I think that in itself is a positive I would be focusing on. Good luck and much Aloha for your 25th anniversary!

We will be at Aulani (I hope) November 7-14 in a 2 bedroom DVC villa. I’m not sure I will be able to relax until I’m actually there at this rate. My husband has a YouTube channel so we will try to get some video up about how things are looking once we get there. Sending good thoughts to all who have travel plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter