nursery opens at 9 - what are you doing with your kids?

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
What's everyone doing with their kids on the Speaker Day and the Live podcast recording day? Nursery and kids clubs don't open till 9... :confused3

I'm lucky enough to have my parents and cousin going with us on this cruise and I'm having them all authorized to drop off and pick up Evan. So for the speakers I think a few of us will go to the theater to get enough seats, possibly towards the back incase we get buzzed to go get Evan for any reason, and then the person dropping off Evan (most likely me) can just slip in (hopefully) quietly if the speakers have already started speaking. This is my first time with a little one on the cruise and first time using Flounders Nursery so I'm not sure how quickly the dropping off process is going to go, but I'm hoping this works. I know one of us will have to leave early to pick him up for the speakers because the 10:30am-11:00am slot was blocked out for me. We can figure this out together!

Kids are welcome at ALL events. So, we plan to take them with us and then DH or I will "quietly" sneak out to check them into the club. Then, "sneak" back in. :thumbsup2

:tinker: Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter