Nurses day pin

pinnocchiosdad

DIS Veteran
My wife is an RN and Disney pin collector. I just found out that an annual Nurses day pin is issued. Does anyone know how one can get one of these pins? Thank you.

I am also an RN and I have been collecting the Disney Nurse's Day pins for the last several years. I usually get mine as soon as they are released by ordering from the Disney Store online www.disneystore.com or from mywdwstore.net. The pins are limited edition and sell out quickly. They are usually released in late March or early April and should be released for 2012 any day now. you just need to keep checking the website. Because the pins are limited edition they are highly collectible and they are very expensive to buy on the secondary market once they are sold out. I hope this helps! Good luck in your quest to get a 2012 pin!

Ann :)

I am also an RN and I have been collecting the Disney Nurse's Day pins for the last several years. I usually get mine as soon as they are released by ordering from the Disney Store online www.disneystore.com or from mywdwstore.net. The pins are limited edition and sell out quickly. They are usually released in late March or early April and should be released for 2012 any day now. you just need to keep checking the website. Because the pins are limited edition they are highly collectible and they are very expensive to buy on the secondary market once they are sold out. I hope this helps! Good luck in your quest to get a 2012 pin!

Ann :)

Thank you Gregowa

Has anyone heard anything about when the 2012 Nurses Day will be released. It's late April and I've not found any information. Thanks!

BobK/Orlando

Bumping this thread as an RN that is heading to WDW for Nurses day this weekend :cool1:

Anyone find it yet and have a picture? Also what are my chances to actually find this pin in one of the parks this weekend?

Bumping this thread as an RN that is heading to WDW for Nurses day this weekend :cool1:

Anyone find it yet and have a picture? Also what are my chances to actually find this pin in one of the parks this weekend?

I've been waiting for info about a 2012 Nurses Day pin but I haven't seen anything. ODPT.com shows no nurses day pins for the upcoming releases and nurses week starts next week(May6-12). I'll be really disappointed if they do not release one. I will be at Disneyland next week and I'm hoping to ask some CMs about it if there isn't one released by then. pls let us know if you find one. I'm a nurse, too, and collect these as well.

There is no Nurses' Day pin for 2012. A friend stopped at Downtown Disney and asked.

I've been waiting for info about a 2012 Nurses Day pin but I haven't seen anything. ODPT.com shows no nurses day pins for the upcoming releases and nurses week starts next week(May6-12). I'll be really disappointed if they do not release one. I will be at Disneyland next week and I'm hoping to ask some CMs about it if there isn't one released by then. pls let us know if you find one. I'm a nurse, too, and collect these as well.

Please let us know what you find out.

Please keep us updated! I graduate nursing school this week and would love to have one of these pins to accompany my school of nursing pin :)

WHAT!!!! My daughter graduates this year with her BSN. We have been collecting the Nursing pins for years and finally, her last year in school and no pin:(.....:confused3 How can Disney do this to us??? We will be watching the boards, maybe they will change their mind:cheer2:

I was at Disneyland on Friday, May 11th and I was told Disney did not release a Nurses Day pin this year. :( I was hoping that at least Mickey's of Glendale/WDI would release a surprise one at the WDI Golden Ticket day on Saturday the 12th since it was Nurses day/last day of Nurses week but they did not release one either. I am very disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter