NYE Signatures?

andyman8

DIS Veteran and WDW Passholder
Anyone notice that the three currently-open resort signatures (Cali Grill, Narcoossee's, Topolino's) are not showing any availability for NYE already? It's certainly possible they all have been booked up; has anyone scored a ADR for these? Or could they be waiting to release ADRs until they decide what they want to do for a menu/price-point/event for NYE at these restaurants (these three locations in the past have done specially-priced NYE dinners/events)?

Isn’t it too early to book NYE? I thought it was a 60 day window. Or do resort guests still get to book length of stay?

Isn’t it too early to book NYE? I thought it was a 60 day window. Or do resort guests still get to book length of stay?
I have a Christmas Eve check-in through 1/3 so this morning was my 60+10 (Resort Guests can still do that), but perhaps they're waiting until the 60 day mark to firm up NYE plans?

Good to know they’re still offering length of stay ADRs. I check in on 1/2.

Thanks for the heads up because we too are hoping to get Cali Grill for NYE. Since we will be staying at a few different resorts throughout our stay, we are unable to book the 60+10 for our entire trip. I am hoping that reservations will become available before we leave....our trip is from 12/24-1/4.

With the parks closing early and even Disney Springs closing at 11, I would not be surprised to learn that there will be no special NYE offerings at any of the restaurants.

I'm currently on hold trying to make my ADRs (thanks to website glitches) and I noticed one of the options was "Press 3 for New Years Eve dining reservations." Not sure if that is new??

Did CG or Topolino’s ever open for NYE reservations?? My alerts never went off, but I’m assuming I’ve missed them at this point.

Did CG or Topolino’s ever open for NYE reservations?? My alerts never went off, but I’m assuming I’ve missed them at this point.
We picked up a NYE CG ADR a couple of days ago but it was the only one I saw so I don’t think it was part of a drop, I think someone just let it go and we got lucky. So I’m guessing they are out there, but just taken.

We picked up a NYE CG ADR a couple of days ago but it was the only one I saw so I don’t think it was part of a drop, I think someone just let it go and we got lucky. So I’m guessing they are out there, but just taken.
Darn it! If you should decide to cancel... 😉

I just recently scored Cinderella’s Castle at 6:30 on NYE and consider that Signature!! First time with my 2 grandchildren w/o parents ... They think leaving MK and going to DS for Morimoto will be a good idea.... on NYE ...

I just recently scored Cinderella’s Castle at 6:30 on NYE and consider that Signature!! First time with my 2 grandchildren w/o parents ... They think leaving MK and going to DS for Morimoto will be a good idea.... on NYE ...
Yeah, it would be easier to find something if we were willing to go to DS. But on NYE...no chance!!

Seriously? Consider using "Open Table" - not the WDW reservation sight.

MOST really GOOD Restaurants at DS are on this. SWOLPHIN as well (Shula's, IlMulino). Also Bull&Bear, and CAPA.

We are staying at BW, have a res for Epcot for NYE and a res for Shulas. Lots of walking and totally avoiding any sort of transportation on that day. We are planning on finding a table near Crescent Lake after Epcot closes and ringing in the new year with a bottle of wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter