Obscure Book

bihrig

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

New to the forum and joined to solve one mystery. A few years ago I read a fiction book that took place mostly inside of Disneyland. I am having trouble recalling all the details of the book but will try to outline the parts I remember. It took place both in the past just prior to Walt's death and the present. There was time travel involved as well as a treasure on Tom Sawyer's Island. There was also a necklace of importance that was on one of the squaw statues along the Rivers of America. The book ended with one of Walt's close staff members/advisors traveling through time to replace the stolen necklace on the statues.

I know this isn't much to go on and I am 99% sure it is not one of the Kingdom Keepers series. Any advice or help would be extremely welcomed.

Thanks,
JB

On a similar topic, on my Facebook feed, I got a post that showed a Harlequin Romance novel taking place at WDW! I should have screenshot it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter