October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Hi, We've just booked -my husband, my 13 year old and my 8 year old plus my parents in their own stateroom. It's British school vacation, though the kids are taking a few extra days to get us there in time. My mum and I would both like to do fish extenders, we did them on the Magic around Norway in 2016 and really enjoyed it, I've already ordered my craft supplies! Alex
So happy to have you with us. Please send me your stateroom numbers. I'll be sending the list, as it is, shortly.

All cruisers,
Here's the FE list as of today. Those of you who have expressed interest, please take a look and let me know of any additions, especially stateroom numbers, or mistakes.

Any newcomers, please post your information here or feel free to email me, lbolt123@gmail.com. Be sure to include your stateroom number, adults, and children cruisers (gender and age, if you wish).

Hi All, :welcome: to all the new people that have checked in. I haven't been here in a while since I've been busy planning our Med cruise in July. Yep, that makes 2 cruises in one year! A first for us.

Anyway, the cat is out of the bag and DD knows we're going on a Disney cruise without her. Other than a death stare, she was pretty chill about it. So far, we've booked our hotel stay in San Diego pre-cruise.

Hi. We are booked on this cruise. Can't wait to meet all of you. This thread is full of so much useful information, I'm just posting now because it's easier for watching the thread as opposed to searching for it all the time.

Hi. We are booked on this cruise. Can't wait to meet all of you. This thread is full of so much useful information, I'm just posting now because it's easier for watching the thread as opposed to searching for it all the time.

:welcome: Welcome to the cruise! :welcome: :sail:

Is anyone planning a post-cruise stay? We are trying to decide if we are staying an extra day and if we should be spending it in Galveston or Houston. We've never been to Texas.
Thoughts?

I have no idea what I do wrong since the change I’m DIS I don’t always get email update notifications

New family joining the Fish Extender group. Here's the latest list.

Allygonga - need your stateroom number

Mom4mad - need your stateroom number and who's sailing

Thank you.

Attachments

• WONDER EBPC 101918.pdf
    185.5 KB · Views: 13
All our transportation is booked!! Rental car from Tucson to San Diego :car:; staying at the Wyndham the night before. Then after the cruise a shuttle to Houston Hobby to pick up a rental car for the trip back home! :drive: But we're not excited or anything....:rotfl2:
Can I ask which shuttle company please to IAH thank you

Anyone from the UK
Yes we are !booked on release day so good price. Haven’t been on here for some years so had to reset password!!anyway really looking forward to this as recently went on the Wonder for the first time and loved the ship !

lbolt123 Thank you for trying to send me info, I did find out about FE's. If I was't flying across the country I would love to participate but luggage space will be limited. Thank you for taking your time to organize this for everyone, you're so kind.

lbolt123 Thank you for trying to send me info, I did find out about FE's. If I was't flying across the country I would love to participate but luggage space will be limited. Thank you for taking your time to organize this for everyone, you're so kind.
Me, too. Flying from VA, but I'll try to take the magic in a carry on. Thank you for your kind words. If you don't mind, send me your stateroom #. This will be the 12th for our traveling companions. I hope to live long enough to reach your numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!