OCTOBER 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have a 1:35pm lunch BOG reservation for 6 people on Tuesday, October 3rd to cancel. I'm willing to wait to coordinate with someone :).

CANCELLED.

Last edited:
Just cancelled a 7:45pm dinner Chef Mickey's reservation for 6 people on Tuesday, Oct. 17th.

Last edited:
I just cancelled a chef Mickey's breakfast on 10/6 for 5 and a BOG breakfast on 10/9 @9:45 for 13

I just cancelled all of mine for the week of Oct 22nd (I had used the check-in plus ten but my dates changed so had to release all). BOG dinner, Ohana, CRT, Akershus.... you name it, I released it! Good luck!

We have...

Tiffins dinner for 4 on 10/10 at 5:15pm
BOG lunch for 4 on 10/14 at 11:20am. (CANCELLED as of 4/28)

Let me know if you'd like to coordinate on either.

Last edited:
For our next trip all I wanted was a PPO BOG so I started booking one 180 days out everyday to be sure I would get one that fell in our time frame. (I might be a little crazy!!) Now that we have dates confirmed I have a bunch to release and hopefully make someone else very happy.

Cancelling BOG Breakfast all for 2. PM to coordinate.

9/15/17 8:10AM
9/16/17 8:15AM
9/18/17 8:20AM
9/19/17 8:20AM
10/4/17 8:20AM
10/7/17 8:20AM

Hello! First post. I have a Oct 23rd reservation for Bon Voyage at Trattoria al Forno at 7:35am that I plan to cancel tonight at 8:30pm.

Since I got another reservation at a better night and time for us I will be cancelling later today an Ohana Dinner for Saturday October 28 @ 4:10 PM for 2.

Since I got another reservation at a better night and time for us I will be cancelling later today an Ohana Dinner for Saturday October 28 @ 4:10 PM for 2.

Still have yet to cancel this but will be definitely doing so by 7:00 PM this evening for anyone who's interested. You can PM to coordinate.

Going to cancel 1900 Park Fare. October 12 5:25 dinner for 4 people. Willing to coordinate with someone. PM me if you're interested.

Going to cancel Ohana dinner for 3 on 10/22 @ 5:55. Willing to coordinate. PM if interested, otherwise I'll cancel on Sunday.

Just now cancelling 2 Ohana dinner reservations for 2 on 10/31. One is for 5:25 and the other is for 6:55.

I need to cancel CRT for a party of 4 at 4:20 pm on October 22. This is a party night although it doesn't really matter that early.

Does anyone need this?

Just canceled 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast Featuring Lilo and Stitch'
11:05 AM for 10-30-17. Party of 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!