October 2017 ~ Scrap Challenge ~ Something Wicked This Way Comes

Wow, guess I missed out for this month! But I was able to print about 650 pics, and I finally got all of my photos from all of my SD cards and flash drives all on one hard drive. Then I went through them all and moved the ones that were already printed into "printed" folders, then got a big chunk of them printed. Doesn't count for my pages, but still got a lot done. Can't wait to start again in November! Happy Halloween everybody!!!:clown:pirate::jester::firefight (not sure what all these smiley really are, but they look like they could be kids dressed up!)

I would like to join this month, 10 for me please.
We had a burst pipe last week and after spending 2 whole days earlier in the month organizing my scrapbooking area and supplies, they then had to be boxed up ready for re- carpeting etc. So I am hoping I am still able to find my items in the boxes to scrap this month.
Really hate that you are going through this! It isn't fun!! our house has flooded twice now and it is a job!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter