October 2018 Discount watch

I booked a discounted room for our October trip at the Poly through a TA last month (20% discount)! Super excited for our first Poly stay!

Note that Gartner Symposium is held between October 14-18 so many Deluxe rooms are blocked off.

I booked a discounted room for our October trip at the Poly through a TA last month (20% discount)! Super excited for our first Poly stay!

How did you get 20% off? I’m looking to book in October, but I see no discounts yet?

I have always done Disney in the summer since I am a teacher and my kids are in school. This year they have a 4 day weekend in October I thought I could add a day. Does anyone know if the codes are typically good? I have been wanting to do Disney in October for years...

Hi. I'm hoping for an October pin also.

Krazeek120, the Poly is so awesome! That is where we are planning to stay for this trip also. So beautiful and relaxing!

Hi. I'm hoping for an October pin also.

Krazeek120, the Poly is so awesome! That is where we are planning to stay for this trip also. So beautiful and relaxing!

I’m really looking forward to staying there! I’m so glad I got a discount, we wouldn’t be able to afford it otherwise.

Do any of the resorts decorate for fall? I am in love with Wilderness Lodge at Christmas but I am really wanting to do fall this year. I know the Magic Kingdom is pretty, but I haven't seen the resorts in October.

Do any of the resorts decorate for fall? I am in love with Wilderness Lodge at Christmas but I am really wanting to do fall this year. I know the Magic Kingdom is pretty, but I haven't seen the resorts in October.

They don't decorate the resorts but they do sell Halloween stuff in their shops. I'm not exactly sure when resorts offer Halloween activities but some have tables set up and you can view what people have submitted.

Note that Gartner Symposium is held between October 14-18 so many Deluxe rooms are blocked off.

That explains why I couldn’t get a deluxe reservation anywhere on property for the 10-14th but once I dropped the 14th, availability was everywhere. Gives me some hope that there may be a discount for my time frame after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!