October 2020 Discount Watch

October 7th through 11th for my first trip to Florida. October 4-6for a conference at Coronado Springs Resort and then the 7th - 11th for WDW fun. No clue where to stay after the conference but surely want to be on board for any upcoming discounts.

October 7th through 11th for my first trip to Florida. October 4-6for a conference at Coronado Springs Resort and then the 7th - 11th for WDW fun. No clue where to stay after the conference but surely want to be on board for any upcoming discounts.

Which conference?

We are staying at POP for the first time at the end of October. What is your favorite part of POP?

Since PP didn't reply, I'll weigh in...
We stayed at POP for my first WDW trip last November. The folks at the front desk were so nice and helpful. We didn't feel rushed and she showed us everything we needed to know about the resort on a map. The lobby smelled great, everything was clean. Our room was all the way at the very end of the 50s section, but it still felt like it was close to the main area.

The rooms at pop were recently remodeled, so it still looks and feels new. 55 inch TV in every room, AFAIK.

You will have access to the Skyliner of course. It was still kind of new when we went, so we weren't able to utilize it for morning time. Speaking of transportation, buses BACK from POP are awful. It's a huge/popular resort and they barely send buses at the end of the night, so maybe plan on ride share back from MK or AK. Epcot and HS have the Skyliner option, so it's not terrible that way.

October is our favorite time to go. I think its the best time to head to WDW. I want to go this October but I think we are going to wait til next year for the anniversary.
Agreed on both counts. We visited WDW in October of 2015; while we've been back to WDW since, it just wasn't the same. I also think we'll hold off until next year for the anniversary :earsboy:

We're booked for 10/8-10/13. We currently are getting discount tickets because my niece is dancing at Disney Springs that weekend. I'm curious what they will offer because if they did a free dining offer, we would have to book a package instead of getting the discount tickets. I've calculated it and the price difference per person would be $205 or $41 per day which I'm on the fence if it's worth it.

Following. My daughter and I are going on a mother/daughter trip October 10-17. Can't wait!
same week for us. Not sure we will be going; waiting to see how Disney decides to operate when they reopen. I understand the reasons for limiting access (if that is what they do), but if I am only going to get 50-75% (for example) of what there was pre-Covid19, then I expect a discount in a cooresponding amount.
wondering if at some point we will push the trip back to April 2021.
fingers crossed for now and not telling my 2 DGDs about this.

Following. My daughter and I are going on a mother/daughter trip October 10-17. Can't wait!
same week for us. Not sure we will be going; waiting to see how Disney decides to operate when they reopen. I understand the reasons for limiting access (if that is what they do), but if I am only going to get 50-75% (for example) of what there was pre-Covid19, then I expect a discount in a cooresponding amount.
wondering if at some point we will push the trip back to April 2021.
fingers crossed for now and not telling my 2 DGDs about this.

Were going the same week as you both. We canceled our trip in May because of the Coronavirus. We were offered the deal but it was just for the summer. If we need to cancel again then I would go next April.

Were going the same week as you both. We canceled our trip in May because of the Coronavirus. We were offered the deal but it was just for the summer. If we need to cancel again then I would go next April.
we were scheduled for April 21-28 2020, will be sad next week. Summer did not work with my family's work/school schedule, that week in October will be busy, will see how things go when Disney reopens.

we were scheduled for April 21-28 2020, will be sad next week. Summer did not work with my family's work/school schedule, that week in October will be busy, will see how things go when Disney reopens.

It will be a sad week for sure. We were scheduled to go
May 17th - 23rd. I guess we will all see how things play out with this virus and how Disney opens the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter