October 2020 Scrapbook Challenge - Concertkatie is our Challenge Winner!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
All pages 6x6 or larger count - let's get scrappin'!!

Goal Total for October: 162

Actual Completed Total: 76

Scrapper Goals:

c.beara: 2👻
Chae: 20
concertkatie: 10 👻
Poppins2000: 30
PrincessNancy96: 100

Pages completed:
c.beara: 3
Chae: 18
concertkatie: 51🎃
Poppins2000: 4
PrincessNancy96:

Met goal: 👻
Leader: 🎃

Last edited:
I'm in for 100!!!

I've already gotten a good start on my numbers today... but of course got into a flow and then couldn't find a darn water splash on the cricut carts or my silhouette... why.... because I kept typing in the word wrong.. lol... splsh has an A in it! Some days the blonde comes out and really dampers the day! lol

What is it about fall that seems to mean lots of projects around the house? September's projects were successful, but they led to more...

I'm still going to try for 2 pages this month, I want to get back at it :)

Going to go for 10. I have a few books I am working on, just hoping to find the time and motivation!

3 done for me!! Woohoo!

Now I should probably focus on housework again but that’s really just not as much fun!

9 more done! And some photos came so I should have even more than that soon :) 6 more for me!

Last edited:
Updated to here! Will announce the winner of the challenge tomorrow :)

Do you want me to start the November challenge?? I'd be happy to host.... just let me know.. I'll check in tomorrow... I know this time of year gets crazy and this year will only add to it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!